TMT unbreakable bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
Hey everyone, is anyone using these bodies on their trucks? I have seen a video of one of this bodies been run over by a car multiple times and then the guy just folded it back out to its original shape, with some dents where it was folded

Screenshot_2024-03-28-06-41-14-047_com.android.chrome.jpg

Not TMT but I have two of the BasherBodies and they are fantastic & strong. On most of my rigs I want durability over looks so they fit the bill well. They make a body similar to the one in your picture for the Kraton.

I also just acquired one of the Russian "Unbreakable" bodies in Notorious 6s format through the Inspire Uplift website. When I have it finished it should be good, but unlike the Basherbodies, it came untrimmed. The material is nearly impossible to cut so I am trying to work out a method to rough it out, then finish and smooth the edges with a Dremel. I initially tried a high speed cutting wheel on the end of the Dremel but it melts the plastic.

All three companies make bodies that work as intended. They are extremely durable and not the most beautiful. They are basically unpaintable and decals don't stick well.

BasherBodies:

IMG_6454 2-2.jpg

IMG_6414-2.jpg

Think they came out from Russia, also think they are not available any longer. 🤷‍♂️ . I had my eye on a Chevy Nova body for the Drag Slash. :cool:

Last edited:
Back