Vendetta Took the crew out for Friday afternoon fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaynor

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Vendetta
I got a 70 mph run with the Vendetta and a hare under 90 with the Felony. I think I figured out my big driving issue. Getting the cars to speed and maneuvering is fine but I can’t seem to judge stop distance. Anyone have tips?

IMG_6529.jpeg

Last edited:
I got a 70 mph run with the Vendetta and a hare under 90 with the Felony. I think I figured out my big driving issue. Getting the cars to speed and maneuvering is fine but I can’t seem to judge stop distance. Anyone have tops?

View attachment 311345

Bring some traffic cones with you next time and set them down the street -visual aide- where you Must hit the brakes (once you cross them) to stop your rigs in time..

Bring some traffic cones with you next time and set them down the street -visual aide- where you Must hit the brakes (once you cross them) to stop your rigs in time..
I am embarrassed to say that never occurred to me. Im ordering some now on Amazon.

I am embarrassed to say that never occurred to me. Im ordering some now on Amazon.

Or get those little soccer field cones for kids , much cheaper for a set of them..

1689393528302.png

$17 for a set

Last edited:
Maybe stand at the end of the run instead of the middle? Easier to judge the rollout! ;)

Maybe stand at the end of the run instead of the middle? Easier to judge the rollout! ;)
Im still not great at maintaining a straight run watching from the side. To make sure I am straight I drive right at myself nor ally moving out if the way.

Run the same road,same spot,same everything..I remember thinking I couldn't go much farther than 3000ft...now I'm running 5000+ every time..finding a road with no curbs an only grass to hit with little traffic isn't easy..I'm lucky enough to have 1 of the best roads out there..remember,curbs will total out car fast at speed..good luck brother

Im still not great at maintaining a straight run watching from the side. To make sure I am straight I drive right at myself nor ally moving out if the way.
Sounds very Dangerous,best to dial in car where very little steering input is needed during runs..if ya can describe where cars not going straight I can try an help ya tune it better to go straight..for instance alot of cars will pull to right under power then to the left under braking..that's a easy 1 to fix.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back