Typhon TpParts RcXtreme | ARRMA Typhon 4x4 3s BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First bash of the year, went out good. To much ice, but got a few jumps with the ARRMA Typhon 4x4 3s BLX and ARRMA Siren 6s BLX 1/10th 4wd truck bu TpParts RcXtreme..but at the ned of it was ALL ABOUT how i could get me out of that ice gravelpit..

IMG_20190101_145405_830.jpg

IMG_20190101_145405_812.jpg

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #TYPHON3S #SIREN6S

Had a superb session today with 4 cars from ma fleet. Sunny,freezing and fun

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #TYPHON3S #TYPHON6S #OUTCASTLWB6S #SIREN6S

IMG_20190105_150437_389.jpg

Y days session was good, with the ARRMA Typhon 4x4 3s BLX

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACING #gopromoff #goprohero4 #gopro

Great vids. First thing I upgraded on the T3 though were the shocks, put some Typhon 6s V3's on there, so much better and looks bada$$.

I'm going to start an upgrade thread up, I actually had to build mine back to stock as I was given it smashed up by a friend of mine that's quit the hobby.

The Typhon 3s is a great buggy for the price.

Yes, mine where ln the bench for a long time, and all shocks empty. Gonna invest in a set of v3 Typ 6s
Pretty much a given, not easy to find them for sale, I kept checking eBay and was very lucky to find them brand new. They also really help with jumps, the stock ones = chassis slap

From todays session...the ARRMA Typhon 4x4 3s BLX have now showed it doing the SAME stuff as the 6S brothers like childplay....

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACING #RYNOS #gopromoff

Not crazy damage considering the height. If my Hotbodies buggy did that, it would of destroyed it and that baby was way more expensive than my T 3s. Gotta love Arrma.

When you put the ARRMA Tyohon 4x4 3s BLX back together..and notice that ya lost the bushing between steering knuckle and c-hub..? in the major crash...so, we need to fab one ? #ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAHOF #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACKNG #RYNOS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back