Traxxas TSM help (asking for a friend 😉)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Quick question,
We fitted a new TSM receiver into a 4-Tec 3.0, did the bind process as per Traxxas instruction but the TSM doesn't seem to work no matter what we try..!!
Do you have to have the TQI link and app to get it to work correctly.??

I've googled YouTube and followed a few vids, but it still doesn't work and no one mentions having to use the TQI link/app 😩🤬

This guy's vid seems to work for most people except me 🤣

Send help..!! :unsure:

It should work out of the box. Have you tried traxxas website. I think they have support 7 days a week by phone and chat.

Quick question,
We fitted a new TSM receiver into a 4-Tec 3.0, did the bind process as per Traxxas instruction but the TSM doesn't seem to work no matter what we try..!!
Do you have to have the TQI link and app to get it to work correctly.??

I've googled YouTube and followed a few vids, but it still doesn't work and no one mentions having to use the TQI link/app 😩🤬

This guy's vid seems to work for most people except me 🤣

Send help..!! :unsure:

Is the receiver new or a new takeoff from Fleabay? Not all of the TQi receivers have TSM. The ones that come out of the Trx4 and Summit do not have TSM at all there isn't even the option to enable it.

It's all good I've sorted it 👍🏼
Turns out that it only works once you initialise the throttle not just at standstill.. (unlike most gyros)

I can go play now :cool: ( well not me actually, remember I was asking for a friend :ROFLMAO: )

IMG_8577.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back