Trying to get paint is fun right now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Trying to get body paint is always a pita but now my province is on lockdown it's a nightmare. I can only get it from one place my lhs and he is "closed" (shhh dougy ford might call the popo). I can't order online as no one will ship to me atm and I can only get it shipped via ground anyways. My lhs has like nothing left so my colour selection is really limited. I decided to say screw it to trying to paint the russian twins so I bought new clear bodies and will use the russian vodka bodies for bashing. I really am gunna try to keep the new clear ones nice and only use em for road runs and fpv but I know in my heart I'll pull the trigger on my remot and away she will go sliding on her back side leaving those nice deep gouges on the roof. I know this though the new clear ones are getting shoe goo and drywall mesh, screw gorilla tape. Never again will I use that stuff, all I ended up with was a bunch of clear spots on my body and some purple gorilla tape. It just sticks to the paint and rips it off.

Trying to get body paint is always a pita but now my province is on lockdown it's a nightmare. I can only get it from one place my lhs and he is "closed" (shhh dougy ford might call the popo). I can't order online as no one will ship to me atm and I can only get it shipped via ground anyways. My lhs has like nothing left so my colour selection is really limited. I decided to say screw it to trying to paint the russian twins so I bought new clear bodies and will use the russian vodka bodies for bashing. I really am gunna try to keep the new clear ones nice and only use em for road runs and fpv but I know in my heart I'll pull the trigger on my remot and away she will go sliding on her back side leaving those nice deep gouges on the roof. I know this though the new clear ones are getting shoe goo and drywall mesh, screw gorilla tape. Never again will I use that stuff, all I ended up with was a bunch of clear spots on my body and some purple gorilla tape. It just sticks to the paint and rips it off.
What is your LHS? Deff not Big Girls with tiny toys.

U lucky bastard. I HAVE to buy from them because they always have the things that I NEED in stock:mad::rolleyes:
Ya I don't envy you. But I do wish I had a bigger shop. Mine is still stuck in the good ol balsa and standing model days. He has nothing for full rtrs and very very little if any for parts. But if you need sheet balsa he's your man. Like wall to wall in old army and war models that no one will buy really anymore just old farts like him lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back