Turf season has started !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
So as some of you guys might recall I race SCT ( have a Stadium now to ) , we run during the winter on the indoor carpet , and both the indoor carpet and outside turf during the spring / summer months . I kept my SC6.1 for the indoor carpet and built this Xray SCX short course for the turf . So much fun !!!

Very nice!! Xray cars are amazing, building one of their kits is like assembling an rc masterpiece lol... I raced a '19 XT2 on indoor green carpet and after dialing in the shocks, the thing drove like it was on rails, made me look like a better driver than I really was

Very nice!! Xray cars are amazing, building one of their kits is like assembling an rc masterpiece lol... I raced a '19 XT2 on indoor green carpet and after dialing in the shocks, the thing drove like it was on rails, made me look like a better driver than I really was
Thanks ! My AE SC6.1 is dedicated for the indoor carpet which is very , very high grip , and this Xray short course for the outdoor turf . The new 23' XT2 looks very nice !!!! I almost bought it but found a screaming good deal on a Schumacher Storm ST . I gotta say , the Schumacher does not disappoint !! It drives extremely good for me being a beginner in the stadium truck class . I'm starting to like Stadium as much as SCT .
I know this is more of a basher forum , but figured I'd share some of my racing with you guys .

I can understand, competition is a bunch of fun if you don't take it too seriously. I compete in a couple of RC glider classes and I'm always using the line " I'm here to talk s#it and fly poorly ".

Here is a quick little vid of my Schumacher Stadium ( red and white ) and a friends AE T6.1 . These stadiums to me are a perfect cross between buggy and SCT ! They have a whole different level of handling / jumping ! And they accelerate quickly !!

Nice track. I am jealous. Dam you drive that X-ray well.
I am sure you always get to the mains.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back