Kraton Turnbuckle Balls replace/upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStapler

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to upgrade the Turnbuckle Balls on my lraton 4s v2.

Been trying to find Associated RC8B3.1 Turnbuckle Balls but everyone is out of stock Locally. I check aliexpress and was wondering if the below will fit? If not what other brands could i use?

Screenshot_20240130_202024_AliExpress.jpg

Hi,

I want to upgrade the Turnbuckle Balls on my lraton 4s v2.

Been trying to find Associated RC8B3.1 Turnbuckle Balls but everyone is out of stock Locally. I check aliexpress and was wondering if the below will fit? If not what other brands could i use?

View attachment 345692
Those are a bit too small. Should be 7mm ball, 10mm width and 3mm hole. That's the size of the one I'm using.

So they will fit the Kraton 4s v2.5? Arrma replacement part number is Ar330518 and doesn't show this part number.
The part numbers in the listing are for the car not the part.

Saw these yesterday, dunno if they are good and have no connection to the seller:
Metal Pivot Ball Set For ARRMA 3S 4S KRATON TYPHON GRANITE OUTCAST SENTON MOJAVE
**** ARRMA 3S 4S Steel Pivot Ball Set ****
Forget Hot Racing and its knockoffs....They wear out only a little slower than stock plastic
Forget RCAWD.... They may be Steel but the tolerance is so bad you may as well keep the plastic
Introducing the KA_RC Pivot Ball Set for the ARRMA 3S/4S Platform
Made from 1045 Steel, with tight tolerances to ensure it removes the slop from your steering and suspension
Balls have been Hard Chrome Plated (Think Shock Shafts) to ensure maximum durability
Special rough surface finish of the suspension pivot balls allows a dry teflon lube to be used and retained in the imperfections
Most likely the last set of pivot balls you will ever need to buy for your ARRMA 3S or 4S
FITS: All ARRMA 3S, MEGA, BOOST, 4S V1 and V2 and the New 4S MOJAVE

We have used this design on our own personal Typhon and Kraton that has experienced plenty of batteries run through them, and the balls are still showing no signs of being loose. US BASED SELLER WITH US BASED SUPPORT
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1663268583...-8d58-2a78ff4ce9eb|iid:1|vlpname:vlp_homepage

Back