Two New Tools I Dig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rottster

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
This little wrench has been awesome, the steel is obviously hardened as I've had no mushing or spreading of the ends. Although it looks basic, it is well made and jaws are to spec. The other set is 8" hemostats/forceps I've been super happy with. I have very large hands, XXL in any glove size and these work great for me with ample room for my thumbs and forefinger plus the teeth mesh perfectly. I do think the curved one of the sets hinge is a little tighter, but it's more than fine for working on our RC stuff. In my research on Pean Rochester Hemo's I did find higher quality stuff, but they start at 30 bucks a piece and beyond 200.

IMG_5704.JPG
IMG_5706.JPG
IMG_5707.JPG

I need a turnbuckle wrench.. A local brand herr KC RC makes one but in aluminum 7075. Still aluminum and i feel its the wrong material for a tool
7075 is some tough stuff but high carbon steel is key as it can be made much thinner. IIRC I paid under 10 bucks for that Eco Power wrench and use it for turnbuckles as well. MIP makes some really, really nice turnbuckle wrenches with great handles too... I'd probably go that route if you're racing but you'll pay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back