Typhon 6s V3 steering return

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Servo not strong enough to recenter

Servo saver too loose

A combination of both

Also look into binding in the steering rack or pillow balls. Disconnect the arm that connects the servo horn to the steering rack. Lift the truck off the ground and move the tires back and forth. They should move freely with no binding whatsoever.

Servo not strong enough to recenter

Servo saver too loose

A combination of both
Don’t mind me I’m a noob, what is the servo saver
Have seen bellcrank Ackerman bent as well.
this could be it had a rough front end collision.. bent dogbone, bent front shock tower, fixed the first 2. Slightly bent chassis up. Now I just looked closely at the servo and noticed gear wiggle with barely any tension on the rack.. think my servo is fiddlesticked. Anyone got a extra chassis they wanna sell? And new servo? Maybe an upgraded servo any suggestions?

this could be it had a rough front end collision.. bent dogbone, bent front shock tower, fixed the first 2. Slightly bent chassis up. Now I just looked closely at the servo and noticed gear wiggle with barely any tension on the rack.. think my servo is fiddlesticked. Anyone got a extra chassis they wanna sell? And new servo? Maybe an upgraded servo any suggestions?
Also I’m on RWD only now .. when I turn bolts my front wheels the center diff does not turn motor... suspecting broken center diff

Also I’m on RWD only now .. when I turn bolts my front wheels the center diff does not turn motor... suspecting broken center diff
This is the servo saver, and that black spiked nut should be 5 to 7 mm off the chassis. Good YouTube videos on how to adjust on the Arrma TV part of their website. Motor won't turn when you spin the fronts alone. All four wheels at the same time. Put it on the ground and push it. That heavy clacking metal sound is the magnets in the motor while the rotor is turning inside. Stock replacement parts are very cheap from kit breakers like https://jennysrc.com/search?type=product&q=Arrma. Good luck and don't stop trying til you get it right.
20190512_204929.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back