SOLD / FOUND ~ TYPHON 6S V4 Package ~ $550 shipped ~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you want to hear this but just some friendly guidance...

If you broke up the package into smaller packages, you might get your $700 or more. For example, sell the car and remote together for ~ $350-400. The batteries and charger ~$200. The parts, including a body, ~ $100-150.

You never get the real value of the additional parts, especially when you have lots of additional items that most people do not need/want. The lack of the Typhon body does not help someone who wants to get into RC specifically with a Typhon.

If you do not want the hassle of doing this, you should try throwing out a much lower price (say $500) for the whole shabang, and you will get the deal done.

I hope you do not take offense or take my advice at rude, I am just trying to provide an objective view based on my experience (not RC, people, sales, etc.)

Not sure if you want to hear this but just some friendly guidance...

If you broke up the package into smaller packages, you might get your $700 or more. For example, sell the car and remote together for ~ $350-400. The batteries and charger ~$200. The parts, including a body, ~ $100-150.

You never get the real value of the additional parts, especially when you have lots of additional items that most people do not need/want. The lack of the Typhon body does not help someone who wants to get into RC specifically with a Typhon.

If you do not want the hassle of doing this, you should try throwing out a much lower price (say $500) for the whole shabang, and you will get the deal done.

I hope you do not take offense or take my advice at rude, I am just trying to provide an objective view based on my experience (not RC, people, sales, etc.)
No offense taken whatsoever. Thanks for writing this out.

But on that note, the first person to offer me $550 gets everything ?‍♂️

On a side note. Your post on what you're selling with descriptions and pictures is how all FOR SALE posts should be. I watch the Facebook Market place everyday and it's amazing how many people want so much with no description or a single picture.

On a side note. Your post on what you're selling with descriptions and pictures is how all FOR SALE posts should be. I watch the Facebook Market place everyday and it's amazing how many people want so much with no description or a single picture.
Haha thanks. I've done a lot of sales, not in the RC world, but in the tournament paintball world so I know a thing or two.
I am interested in the buggy body!
25 shipped?
Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back