Typhon Typhon 6S V5 Stretched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's better than listening to Music and wrenching? It's better than Sex 😳

20220220_153752.jpg

20220220_153823.jpg

I've never burnt a firma,problem is they shut down when geared to high...imo can only handle about 100amps continuously if that..mm2 & mmmx6s I've pulled 210amps on logs..castle won't shut down very easily.with 100mph gearing the power difference is very apparent .firma will shut down before 100mph.caps would definitely help shut offs thou.guys have fun 120mph with mm2 in typhon gt..
MY CANADIAN BUDDIES HAVEING SOME FUN WITH MM2. Love ya guys Dale & @Notorious J
Darryl is crazy fast but he's always busy cause he has young kids. I'm hoping he and I can get out again this year cause he's fun to watch.

Darryl is crazy fast but he's always busy cause he has young kids. I'm hoping he and I can get out again this year cause he's fun to watch.
You 2 personalitys together,with walkie-talkie 1 commentating while our does his run would be YT gold....you guys work good together...ill be your agent an get the ball rolling.email you guys a contract Stat.😆😅🤣😂
Your stretched typhon inspired me to do my 1st stretched typhon 👍

Awesome build brother,can see from some parts you've installed that you've done your reserch...you'll like the longer typhons handleing....if ya start leaning more for top speed you'll be blown away at the performance gains switching from firma to castle esc down the road.for me I can't ever get enough power...for a power junkie, castle will be the only choice in the long run.
WHATS THAT SAYING?????????????????
ONCE YOU GO CASTLE YA NEVER GO BACK......
or something like that...😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆
Thanks Bud, coming from you means a lot ;)
One thing that bothers me is the pins, it just don't look right in an angle.

Attachments

• 20220220_100113 (1).jpg
    20220220_100113 (1).jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 54
I think those I bought first. Actually they are tiny. About 5-6mm diameter. One slam on the body and that's it. Just did not convince me. Perhaps standoffs from RC DLE-Engines for aeroplanes would be better. Or the way I did it.

I got a few of the same pics on here because on the bottom right you see the scale with different weights in metric and standard.
Video is @ the end.
waiting on some more parts, and getting the Standoffs that RC-Dude is talking about.
let me know what ya'll think.

20220221_042346.jpg

20220221_042355.jpg

20220221_043526.jpg

20220221_043546.jpg

20220221_043556.jpg

20220221_043610.jpg

Ooops here is the Video :p

Last edited:
Well I ran it for like 30 min at work today, absolute Loved it but then it happen, without touching the steering going in reverse it took a hard left by itself :oops: going forward again it was fine and again going reverse it took a hard left, out of the blue, I had no crashes or anything. it was calibrated and all, AVC was working fine even turned all the way down on the DX3 and it still would do it. baffled here o_O

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back