Typhon Typhon truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparv8s

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega 2WD
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Infraction 4x4
Turning typoon into truggy saw a YouTube video.... go figure and like to mess with these things so I'm going to put kraton hubs and wheel studs and the things that go on end of dog bones. Got badland tires for it but need the 17mm adapters but reviews says the crack on 6s anyone have ideas for similar tires 🤔

just get the proline mx28 belted tires and the metal hubs to go with them. Great tire, sucks you need to get the metal hubs but they're nice at least! Mojave tires are also nice on a truggified typhon.

just get the proline mx28 belted tires and the metal hubs to go with them. Great tire, sucks you need to get the metal hubs but they're nice at least! Mojave tires are also nice on a truggified typhon.
I saw the metal ones I think they were like 75 bucks unless I was looking at somthing different! Congrats on the typhon win

I've got the Backflip LPs on mine.
20221009_171631.jpg

What size pinion are you running and how's your motor Temps?
I'm runnin' a 14t and have had no heat issues. The fans def help. (y)
20221025_173726.jpg

I probably have mostly everything @ the garage buddy... next time you pop by we'll get a list together, my badlands have held up for a while now on my og truggy typhon, nothings cracked yet... I also have a set of the 17mm hubs...Mike

Got it all together just Saw your message Mr.mike I'll take an 8s exb chassis if there's one laying around ....

Screenshot_20230816-172654_Gallery.jpg

Got tbone front and rear bumpers on order and shocktower protectors going madmax style

Aha wtf I can't with this internet scam crap anymore I just looked up bumpers and it came up. Fml!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back