Typhon Super Typhon Truggy BMX Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Drones make for the best shots!! You know you're a nerd when you watch your own video multiple times. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This Typhon just too cool though. Well, I'm not even sure if it's fair to call it a Typhon? I dunno but I definitely need to add a t2t brace, I've bent 2 front center driveshafts already and I'm assuming it's because of no brace. :eek:

Looks like an awesome car. Quick.

That sidewalk is in the worst place for breaking parts though :ROFLMAO:
Omg you're telling me haha I try to clear it every time but it's so painful every time I land on it a small part of me dies :ROFLMAO:
Im no basher and I have a hard time not to hit anything in a open parking lot. That being said I think I could hit that blue/gray box first try. Good video @Moirae !!
Surprisingly I've yet to actually land on top of it or smack dab into it. The worst of it was on my Talion XL I landed right in front of it and I panicked and hit the throttle driving right into it and popping out a pillow ball. :eek:
Nice video bro!

Very cool , You have a lot of great vids !
:cool::love:
Looks awesome!

Makes me wanna try jumping again before I ditch my heavy M2C chassis.
Is it noticeably heavier? I was actually thinking about a kraton m2c chassis for that rig though currently I'm using the Talion EXB chassis. I have a cool center brace that will only work with kraton chassis though.

Is it noticeably heavier? I was actually thinking about a kraton m2c chassis for that rig though currently I'm using the Talion EXB chassis. I have a cool center brace that will only work with kraton chassis though.
Its not bad by itself, but the chassis with the Max 6/4082 combo and other aluminum upgrades combined it does feel less responsive to finer inputs, at least to me it does . I like it better on rough terrain, but I've got it set up as a street truck for now. Bashed it in a parking lot with GRP's 3 times now and not liking the extra weight. I guess I want that lightweight feeling of the 3s but with 6s power and drivetrain. 🤣

I got the 4mm M2C chassis, the 3mm speed chassis is 150 grams lighter, same as the TLR chassis. Wanting to try the new sensored Max8 G2/4274 combo also. The lighter chassis with the Max8/4274 would drop about 11 ounces of weight.

Great stuff brother! (y)

Great video. Great driving. Typhon can be a bear to send it. Keep'em coming.
Thanks guys :cool: (y)
Great vid, get much more air and you will need to rig a parachute. 😜
:ROFLMAO::eek:
Its not bad by itself, but the chassis with the Max 6/4082 combo and other aluminum upgrades combined it does feel less responsive to finer inputs, at least to me it does . I like it better on rough terrain, but I've got it set up as a street truck for now. Bashed it in a parking lot with GRP's 3 times now and not liking the extra weight. I guess I want that lightweight feeling of the 3s but with 6s power and drivetrain. 🤣

I got the 4mm M2C chassis, the 3mm speed chassis is 150 grams lighter, same as the TLR chassis. Wanting to try the new sensored Max8 G2/4274 combo also. The lighter chassis with the Max8/4274 would drop about 11 ounces of weight.
I bet that max 8 g2 combo will do really well in there. Thing never gets hot in my kraton 4s!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back