Typhon Updated Blx 185 ESC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxnDabs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Hey guys so I used the search bar and couldn't find anything related. I was in YouTube when I noticed someone had an "Updated BLX 185 ESC" on their Typhon 6s. I knew it was different because his was Black and mine is Red. Should I upgrade my Red ESC that came from Arrma stock? I just ordered a new transmitter and receiver combo as well. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

the red ones are definitely the old ones. And they are pretty questionable. If you take a look at the stickied upgrade thread you will find that it is one of the things you should consider replacing with the newer blx185 or something else like a hobbywing or castle creations. It kind of depends on what you wanna do with it. If you are just doing general bashing there is nothing wrong with going for a new blx185. If you are a power junkie like most of us here, for for the Max6 or mmx8s

the red ones are definitely the old ones. And they are pretty questionable. If you take a look at the stickied upgrade thread you will find that it is one of the things you should consider replacing with the newer blx185.
Hey thanks for the quick reply. Yes I was actually on that sticky right now. I just realized my Typhon came with the upgraded ESC. I think this thread can be closed haha. Thanks alot for the help!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back