Senton Upgrade to brushless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter68

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I’m upgrading my arrma senton 550 mega to brushless I already got a motor and esc and i know I need to upgrade the pinon and spur gear what else to I need to upgrade or is that really it.

Is this all I need for it

IMG_3742.png

You may want to upgrade the drive axles as they break. No rush on that right now but if you do, get Arrma's HD drive axles.
Now the two upgrades that you will notice a change in performance right away are upgrading the bell crank and link balls. Hot Racing has both. Right away you will notice better control because those two eliminate alot,if not most of the slop between links.
You may want to upgrade the drive axles as they break. No rush on that right now but if you do, get Arrma's HD drive axles.
Now the two upgrades that you will notice a change in performance right away are upgrading the bell crank and link balls. Hot Racing has both. Right away you will notice better control because those two eliminate alot,if not most of the slop between links.
Hot Racing ATF160B02 Complete 22-Piece Aluminum Pivot Ball Set Arrma 1/10 4x4 https://a.co/d/6cMQxBd
Screenshot_20231101_051017_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back