Kraton Upgraded lower suspension A arms for Kraton 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the first 2 weeks of Kraton 4S ownership, I have managed to break 3 front & 1 tear lower
suspension arms (not mention a drive shaft).

After being told that lower A-arm replacement parts would be sent mid-June (the same plastic parts that broken 4x’s already at the same spot), I bit the bullet and ordered more expensive machined aluminum suspension arms on eBay. Well worth it. Much more hefty than the crap hard plastic parts that broke every other run.

I’m back up and bashing.
Where did you get tha

SOOO, I wonder how the aluminum arms held up on the other plastic parts. I just ordered the same stock style arms and I am sure those will brake also.

I am afraid of putting the aluminum ones on there, Unless I upgrade everything

What would be some other things people are doing to get past this hurdle of weak a arms?

Doesn’t RPM make arms for the 4s??

They do, " ALMOST 25% thicker ", and for some odd reason when I go to checkout it wont bring me to that page. I admit, last night in haste i went ahead and ordered the cheap ones. I am going to call the office tomorrow and try and order some.

They do, " ALMOST 25% thicker ", and for some odd reason when I go to checkout it wont bring me to that page. I admit, last night in haste i went ahead and ordered the cheap ones. I am going to call the office tomorrow and try and order some.
They sell them on Amazon, eBay, Tower Hobbies, Horizon and I think Amain as well. You don't have to buy directly from RPM.

RPMs are all you need. I went from breaking at least one arm per bash to never breaking arms again.

Thank God I got all of my Hop-Ups for 6s #Notorious rig in except for my #VoltageHobbies Servo Mount which is still on backorder.

Attachments

• My Hops ups for the Stunt Truck.jpeg
    My Hops ups for the Stunt Truck.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 70
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back