Kraton Kraton 4s V2 Vitavon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Run that truck as is, arms don't exactly break easy.
Run that truck as is, arms don't exactly break easy.
IMHO a waste of money to be honest.
Lol I guess I'm real hard on it and not the greastest driver as I broke one the other day after getting my new KC RC ramp:rolleyes: But it was so much fun!

Landed just right to break that arm. Oops. 40 degrees and less the plastic becomes brittle and does break easily.

I have a couple Kraton’s V2’s. I have broke many chassis, but never an A-arm. Then again when it’s 4° out I don’t normally go outside. 🥶 in fact I don’t ever believe I remember it getting to 4° here in Columbia South Carolina. Thank God.

Lol I guess I'm real hard on it and not the greastest driver as I broke one the other day after getting my new KC RC ramp:rolleyes: But it was so much fun!
Go for it as along as your wallet is also having fun.:LOL: Everyone sucks at driving in the begnning. And you need to break things First to learn how to NOT break them. Some rigs just cost more to operate when they do break. Some break more easily than others, and on and on....

And honestly, Upgrade Parts are not always the answer. Much is just $Bling$. Just a crutch or expensive Moral support if anything.
Replace with stock parts. If You are breaking V2 4s Arms, blame yourself , not the Stocker arms.
Having fun is what matters. Cheaper plastic replacement parts keeps the Fun flowing.

Last edited:
If you keep breaking the front chassi. These $12 or $18 for 4, cut to length and shave the allen socket head down. You might start breaking arms or shock ends. I broke a shock end first time out,my fault. Put on 6s shock end and spring perch I had,no problems now.
20230405_222415.jpg

Complete 6s shocks are probably best for this V2 4S platform.
Maybe a whole 6s platform to begin with is even better.:rolleyes:
Run one on 4s and not much will break at all.
A 6s Noto. run on 4s is about right. The perfect balance of both Fun and Durability.

A 6s Noto. run on 4s is about right. The perfect balance of both Fun and Durability.
At the price the v2 is at a big yes, I might pick up a notorious 6s over the winter. My 1st!!
When I bought my 4s v1 it was the OC and Danny from Hobby Hero's gave it to me for $340 and another $30 off on 2 spectrum 5000mAh 4s, month later the hobby store closed for good, online only now!! Good deal just alot of growing pains I wouldn't do again. Now a kraton almost v2 its a tank. I got the 2 sets HH spiral cut diff slightly used for $50. 4s v2 shocks aren't that bad.

If you keep breaking the front chassi. These $12 or $18 for 4, cut to length and shave the allen socket head down. You might start breaking arms or shock ends. I broke a shock end first time out,my fault. Put on 6s shock end and spring perch I had,no problems now.
View attachment 331914
Better not break the chassis I put a M2C bash bar on it before I ran it:)
It was only the arm and it was cold and I landed real bad:)

Running the Notorious on 4s is as fun as watching paint dry compared to the 4s cars. :)

Maybe you need to just leave 3s and 4s owners alone with your little jabs " "Maybe whole 6s platform will be better." You just sound so sour in your comments so many times. I feel bad for you!
If you don't have a nice comment don't leave one. Just because you don't like or agree. Keep some comments to yourself. You seem to take this hobby too serious MR. It's gotta be 6s or ???.......

@Just a hobby
duly noted, lest I seem to hurt feelings.
Some people cry easily.. I guess. I don't want to be guilty of causing that.
Many seem to compare 3s and 4s 4x4's to 6s. Want similar durabilty. I just make a better analogy. Different platforms..... Sometimes the truth hurts. Nothing wrong with 3s and v2 4s 4x4 lines, if you keep things in perspective.

Last edited:
Some people have that
I'm better than syndrome?
Love the sarcastic response, I would not expect anything different. It's all good☺️

Some people have that
I'm better than syndrome?
Love the sarcastic response, I would not expect anything different. It's all good☺️

You gotta get to know @SrC.
He is straight to the point and doesn't sugar coat things.

He makes a valid point with a 4s/6s comparison. At the cost of the 4s the 6s is a better buy. Not that there is anything wrong with the 4s at all. You just get more for your money with the 6s in that scenario.

I bet he is a really cool guy. Maybe in spring we can get together if my back and neck work with me, this weather hurts this fall! At the new price of the 4s,6s makes sense until you get into replacement parts 4s is cheaper. And parts will break. I love to tinker and enjoy a challenge. 4s v1 gave headaches at first till one figured how to solve. It's a hobby. I understand SrC gets right to the point that is needed in the hobby and all the aftermarket bull.
It's just a hobby running and troubleshooting problems and repairs on hobby grade rc cars and trucks. Drama and politics I don't do! In this hobby I've had people threatened to jump me steal my crap, my kids have almost been hit by exploding lipos that a jackass threw. My kids and myself have been shot at in the Bronx, what for it just wait for it. Rc track was called Gun Hill RD rc track🫣. At times I've learned to really hate this hobby do to people in general. After the shooting my kids wanted nothing to do with the hobby for a long time. If I don't stay close to were we live to run our rc trucks, I get a big NO not today. I hope we can just get a long? I understand no bull to the point. It's just a hobby is it necessary.
Can we all just get along.
And theirs no crying in rc competitions just crying in basketball when you're team doesn't make the playoffs AGAIN🥲

You gotta get to know @SrC.
He is straight to the point and doesn't sugar coat things.

He makes a valid point with a 4s/6s comparison. At the cost of the 4s the 6s is a better buy. Not that there is anything wrong with the 4s at all. You just get more for your money with the 6s in that scenario.
My simple point is that having the wrong expectations works against you at times. If someone else can offer a different view or expectations, then RC decisions/choices become more realistic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back