upgraded servo motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay1020

Reaction score
hello All,
i upgraded my BIG ROCK servo from S651 to S6280 but looks likes i need to properly bind my controller to ESC now.. any tips how to do it.. new servo already been installed.
Any help would be appreciated.

image.jpg

Servo is plug and play, doesn’t hurt to check end points however. Sounds like it wasn’t really an “upgrade” after all.

What is your exact problem you are having with the new servo?
actually the old one its not responding as it should, that’s the reason i bought a new one and instead of buying same model i upgraded to a bit stronger one
Servo is plug and play, doesn’t hurt to check end points however. Sounds like it wasn’t really an “upgrade” after all.
if it’s plug n play, then it might be the ESC is the problem?

Your receiver might be bad. When the receiver goes sometimes channels don’t work, or they exhibit some other undesirable behavior. Got another rig you could try out the servo in? Does the throttle work? Try swapping them around, steering into channel 2 and esc into channel 1, this is assuming throttle works currently. You could test out the steering when plugged into channel two with the throttle on the remote and the esc on the steering.

Your receiver might be bad. When the receiver goes sometimes channels don’t work, or they exhibit some other undesirable behavior. Got another rig you could try out the servo in? Does the throttle work? Try swapping them around, steering into channel 2 and esc into channel 1, this is assuming throttle works currently. You could test out the steering when plugged into channel two with the throttle on the remote and the esc on the steering.
my old servo, throttle still working and only the steering that doesn’t work..but with this new servo..neither of the two works

Make sure you connect the ESC to the receiver correctly. If I look at the picture, it seems that channel 1 is empty, but that could also be your binding connection.

Channel 1: servo
Channel 2: ESC

The brown or black wire usually on the 'short' side of the receiver.
20230801_125546.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back