Vendetta Vendetta diffs destroyed, time to move up to limitless?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavefromCA

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Vendetta
As the title states, I have a 6s vendetta, it’s been so much fun but the GRP tires are nearing the end of their life and I’m pretty sure at least one differential is now destroyed. I’ve read a few places it’s not worth dumping money into a vendetta as a used limitless it’s much better idea if you are going to push it. I was thinking of bringing the vendetta back down to 3s, getting a limitless and putting the 6s drivetrain in it. I want a really fast street basher that can handle 6s power

On the plus side the 3s diff gears are cheap, and if you wanted you could upgrade to the 4s metal diffs.

the 'Detta should be great with some better diffs. but, on the other hand, speedrunning makes no sense to me. just seems like the best way to turn your RC into powder...

As the title states, I have a 6s vendetta, it’s been so much fun but the GRP tires are nearing the end of their life and I’m pretty sure at least one differential is now destroyed. I’ve read a few places it’s not worth dumping money into a vendetta as a used limitless it’s much better idea if you are going to push it. I was thinking of bringing the vendetta back down to 3s, getting a limitless and putting the 6s drivetrain in it. I want a really fast street basher that can handle 6s power
You should upgrade to these 4S Boost Box
the 'Detta should be great with some better diffs. but, on the other hand, speedrunning makes no sense to me. just seems like the best way to turn your RC into powder...
The great thing about speed running a Detta, is it costs less to get it to 150mph than a Limitless. Since it’s mostly plastic, it is very light. Other members on the forum have gotten theirs to 150 with modifications. If you’re looking to go 200mph, then I think Limitless is your best option.

I’m also not big into speed running, the AVC on the Detta lets you drift this thing like a pro, though!

Last edited:
Back