Notorious Video - Notorious Snow Run with Jumps!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I made a video and it's not of my Rock Rey! :ROFLMAO: We got a few inches of snow yesterday and then it got coated with sleet and freezing rain. It made for a slippery ride!

WoW! COLD for sure. You had fun though. Now you get to go back inside to the warmth, and re-build. And teach your Girlfriend how to use a shovel! Ha!:sneaky:

WoW! COLD for sure. You had fun though. Now you get to go back inside to the warmth, and re-build. And teach your Girlfriend how to use a shovel! Ha!:sneaky:

I fixed the wing mount right after I came in. I had an old RPM set that fit. So the wing is back on!

That poor Notorious. How many times can she land on her head before experiencing signs of a concussion? Medic!

I had spent 15 minutes just running it around in the snow before I even went out back to jump it. By the time I got to the jumps at the end, the batteries were shot. I rarely land on the lid. Nose and ass end? Plenty. But usually not the roof :ROFLMAO:

I had spent 15 minutes just running it around in the snow before I even went out back to jump it. By the time I got to the jumps at the end, the batteries were shot. I rarely land on the lid. Nose and ass end? Plenty. But usually not the roof :ROFLMAO:
The hardest part was listening to it crack through the ice, the first couple of times it flipped. It was like watching a knife trying to slice into the body. I may have nightmares about it for some time, and you'll be on the hook if I need therapy.

The hardest part was listening to it crack through the ice, the first couple of times it flipped. It was like watching a knife trying to slice into the body. I may have nightmares about it for some time, and you'll be on the hook if I need therapy.

When I first got my Notorious I Gorilla taped the inside. It's really helped keep the body in decent shape. I love the look of the Notorious. By far my favorite body on the Arrma trucks.

Well, I beat my new one today. The "real steel" is working! Popped the wing off, just stripped the screws out, no big deal. But I have had a steering link come off twice, just popped it back on, but probably needs upgrading. Opened up my center diff, and found it almost full of some pretty thick blackish stuff, so I just topped it off with some 100K. Put the speed pinion on, and OMG! 2 six packs now charging. Havin fun! Bickety, I noticed how that snow had hardened on top. I was telling my new neighbor about it. They just moved down here to SW Florida, from Indiana. He just laughed. Said that's what happens when it warms a little, then freezes again. Cwazy weather. Was in the 40's this morning, now I'm running the AC!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back