Kraton Vitavon 29mm diff case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I don’t have Facebook. Did you order on eBay or from another site?
The order was placed on Ebay but they don't have shipping options. So since I was spending 400$ I asked for DHL express via there Faceplant page. I paid the same in shipping as the slow method from China

I’ve never experienced anything but positive experiences with anything Vitavon. I was on a Losi DBXL-E FB page yesterday and some bozo was saying what junk their chassis braces are. I’m not sure what criteria he uses before saying something like this, but I just couldn’t disagree more. They make, IMHO, about the best fitting and best machined parts I’ve ever found in the aftermarket.
I’m going to try out these 29mm cups the next time I service my Mojo.
I got like 5 runs on those Vivaton turnbuckles I snagged off of you, nice finish quality and are plenty durable for a 35+ lb rig.

I have some of these but have not tried them yet. Did you use something to seal around the bolts since the oring goes on the outside? If not any issues with leaks? I have the exb aluminum diffs as well and they are super tight in the casings.

I also noticed the m2c diff cups will not work with these vitavons.

I have some of these but have not tried them yet. Did you use something to seal around the bolts since the oring goes on the outside? If not any issues with leaks? I have the exb aluminum diffs as well and they are super tight in the casings.

I also noticed the m2c diff cups will not work with these vitavons.
No leaks, don't need to do anything to seal the screws.

The M2C diff cups work fine with them. Have them on mine. Are you sure you have the correct cups? Are they for the EXB diffs?

No leaks, don't need to do anything to seal the screws.

The M2C diff cups work fine with them. Have them on mine. Are you sure you have the correct cups? Are they for the EXB diffs?
Yeah im sure they are the correct ones. Just slightly too large for the opening on the metal end cap of the vitavon diff. Think I am going to switch my center diff to Vitavon. Thanks.

After building the Vitavon diff I do like it better than the exb aluminum ones. The EXB diffs all came out slightly wider than the plastic diffs causing them to be too tight in the diff cases and needed more shims. The V diff fit perfect and used the same amount of shims the manual calls for. Some expensive testing for me as I bought 3 of each.

I got like 5 runs on those Vivaton turnbuckles I snagged off of you, nice finish quality and are plenty durable for a 35+ lb rig.
Ironically, I just ordered another full set for the front. My loss is your gain…. I wish I would have kept them!

Ironically, I just ordered another full set for the front. My loss is your gain…. I wish I would have kept them!
I assure you that they are a great product.

Thanks again for the stellar deal.

I assure you that they are a great product.

Thanks again for the stellar deal.
Does Vitavon have rod ends as well or just turnbuckles? I want some rod ends that have tighter tolerances compared to the original.

Last edited:
Does Vitavon have rod ends as well or just turnbuckles? I want some read ends that have tighter tolerances compared to the original.
I’m have the Dbxle ones so I can’t speak for the 6s line.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back