Voltage Hobbies Front Talion Chassis brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't slot these, olds. No f@cking way. It's below the brace.
Yes you can. You damage the brace a bit though by slotting it as well. I had the same issue many years ago with t-maxx alloy chassis rails. Once I realized the issue with snapping the screws off, I just drilled the threads out and used a bolt/nut. But I had to slot the screw (which also cut the rail a bit) to get the remaining stub out.

Yes you can. You damage the brace a bit though by slotting it as well. I had the same issue many years ago with t-maxx alloy chassis rails. Once I realized the issue with snapping the screws off, I just drilled the threads out and used a bolt/nut. But I had to slot the screw (which also cut the rail a bit) to get the remaining stub out.

My cutting disc is too thick. And even if I had a thinner one, I would need a tiny screwdriver and Hulk like strength to remove it. I tried one before and it didn't end well :ROFLMAO:

My cutting disc is too thick. And even if I had a thinner one, I would need a tiny screwdriver and Hulk like strength to remove it. I tried one before and it didn't end well :ROFLMAO:
I keep a stack of those really thin (break if you look at them funny) disks just for that purpose. After heating it a bit with a torch, I can usually get them out with those small precision screwdrivers.

I keep a stack of those really thin (break if you look at them funny) disks just for that purpose. After heating it a bit with a torch, I can usually get them out with those small precision screwdrivers.
I use the same method. Works even better when you shear the bottom M4 bolt into the brace. More contact patch ?.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back