For Sale Vte2 motor mount with 50mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
As title states. $30 or best offer. Free shipping.

IMG_8750.jpeg

IMG_8751.jpeg

As title states. $30 or best offer. Free shipping.

View attachment 295768

View attachment 295769
Sorry to clog up your FS thread with this, but is the 50mm mount the one used for 40mm motors and their 57 is the one used for 1/5 scale 56 and 58mm motors?
People ask me often and have never known the answer. Why they named the products like this is beyond me....

Sorry to clog up your FS thread with this, but is the 50mm mount the one used for 40mm motors and their 57 is the one used for 1/5 scale 56 and 58mm motors?
People ask me often and have never known the answer. Why they named the products like this is beyond me....
Cereal "Richard" 🤣 ripped a few people off, me included, and got himself removed.

Cereal "Richard" 🤣 ripped a few people off, me included, and got himself removed.
I didnt realise but this guy played with my money for 1 month. He said that the package was shipped and his daughters saw the UPS guy come but there was no tracking. Well 3 weeks later there was no package but he did send me my money back. Wonder what he was trying to do there......

Yea this guy is banned, They should make it more obvious that someone is banned. Most forums do a Banned banner or something so people know.

Heads up that this seller ghosted a few people and tried to take their money a few months back.
Damn , that's what a call a dooooshhh bag
Yea this guy is banned, They should make it more obvious that someone is banned. Most forums do a Banned banner or something so people know.
I would have many of them banners then .😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back