Fireteam WD-40 SILICONE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the difference between dry lube and silicone and where and how do you use them

I use the dry lube for dog bones and bearings. I use the regular WD-40 for cleaning and then I follow up with silicone. This is just the process I used to clean my rigs after I run them. People often ask me is that a new truck I say no I just take my time and clean it well after the run. I do pretty much have two of everything sometimes I do the bait and switch.😂

If I had a choice out of all the ones that you showed me the one at the bottom of the page that says 3M would be my choice.

White grease could be used in your differentials. You don’t want any type of grease that dirt can stick to that’s why dry lubricants are better.

If I had a choice out of all the ones that you showed me the one at the bottom of the page that says 3M would be my choice.

White grease could be used in your differentials. You don’t want any type of grease that dirt can stick to that’s why dry lubricants are better.
WD-40 SILICONE is available in country, that one i can get.

its only dry lube i cant find,

but i found this. what do you think? its a teflon lubricant

https://www.mastorematadiy.com/product/en/605/ptfe-oil-200ml

This might be a good chance for me to learn something. The comment, I wouldn’t use it on my ESC or motor. I’m just curious as to why. I’ve been using it on my motor and ESC. In fact I use it on the whole rig for quite some time without, any problems?

This might be a good chance for me to learn something. The comment, I wouldn’t use it on my ESC or motor. I’m just curious as to why. I’ve been using it on my motor and ESC. In fact I use it on the whole rig for quite some time without, any problems?
Even though many ESC's say they are water resistant/water proof there is a good chance they are not sealed that well. Best to keep water and chemicals out of them if you can.

Back