Typhon Well I think it’s a typhon ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
But I could be wrong , but it does have the longer chassis and typhon width running me granite wheels n tyres and kraton wing . The best bit , running these 3s arrma 3200kv motors on 4s is a right old hoot . Love it .
CDE5823D-EEBD-48AD-A4C1-32A06827B09F.jpeg

What size pinion? I would imagine running the 3s motor on 4s for any length of time or in grass will really overheat the motor

hello there , shes on standard gearing and doesn`t do long runs , i need two more fans tho , one for this and one my typhon , having 2 fans a motor works well

The granite wheels fit on a Typhon 3s? Are they wider and taller wheels? I’d like a little more clearance on my 3s Typhon.

The granite wheels fit on a Typhon 3s? Are they wider and taller wheels? I’d like a little more clearance on my 3s Typhon.
The Granite wheels are 14mm and will not fit the Typhon 17mm hexes. You can modify your Typhon to accept 14mm, but that is going backwards. Just use some 17mm based MT wheels and tires, like the MX28 Badlands.

As jondilly said , but I have a granite for spares , so was messing around with parts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back