Infraction Well on vacation brought my infraction for my brother to try

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I let my friends try my Senton 3s. I only let them ride it on 75% though. Nerve racking the whole time though, but nothing broken.(y)I did get like a 300 foot wheelie, got it on video too. Now they're interested, and I might sell one of them my Typhon 4s....

I put the Typhon 6s tires on my Typhon 3s and they are great! Thanks again @Edough13!

called it!🤣

That really sucks, but great that he chipped in.(y)
I am so stupid. I ran the Katar B tires on road for just two packs and totally fiddlesticked them up. Advice for anyone on typhon 6S tires. They do not like asphalt. Flat spotted all of them. Rotated after the first run but they are all effed up. No onroad with those tires. Bad.

I read the title “bought my brother an infraction to try on vacation” and I was like I’m not your brother but I can drive better 😁😁.

At least it was you brother and not someone that just hands the radio back and says sorry, see you later.

Take the positive route, free beer for life and a bunch of humiliation sessions where you can rip into your brother. That is almost priceless.
"Remember when hit the wall, STRAIGHT ON! You BIIIG DU.....Y, you owe me for this one!"

At my brother's house recently, didn't bring the Rcs btw. 😀

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back