What am I doing wrong!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainger40

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Now on my 3rd STX3 that steering is lost. I kept thinking they were defective, but after replacing my wife with the DX3 i rebound my STX3 to my senton. All good, then I try to set steering endpoints per the manual and boom no more steering again. I goofed on the new DX3 using trim instead of rate knob for endpoints so i thought maybe i messed up on the previous stx3's, but the 2 already dead didn't work still and end point is different anyway, don't need to use those dials you use ch3 buttons. So anyone know how to reset an stx3 or a way to reset steering because I've got 3 bricked remotes now and I'm ready to start a campfire with them!

Never heard of 1 bricking. You sure it isn't the servo over heating?
Positive servo is fine, wasn’t running truck. Rebind remote that was known to be good and steering works, try to set endpoints per manual programming instructions and nothing happens, tx off and on and no more steering. Rebind doesn’t reset still no steering. I’m at a total loss here.

Oh and throttle still works on all 3 remotes. Not receiver it’s done it on 2 different receivers.

Sir sounds like you may need a different setup to try with. Radiolink makes a great system for $40

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back