I may have purchased the wrong balance extensions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What balance board do you currently have? Most balance boards already come with 6s connections, from what i've seen. I would think this should work.
This is from my venom pro duo set up I’ve been using for a while. I wanted longer leads to go into bat safe boxes.

The pic with the brownish end is from the new lead
image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah you'll have to also use the male to male piece that came with the balance board as well as the extension you bought. I have an ammo can and the batteries in lipos bags inside the ammo can and i still get nervous. Having the bat-safe would be nice for the peace of mind!
1704387402922.png

Yeah you'll have to also use the male to male piece that came with the balance board as well as the extension you bought. I have an ammo can and the batteries in lipos bags inside the ammo can and i still get nervous. Having the bat-safe would be nice for the peace of mind!
View attachment 340826

You could just simply lined the ammo can(s) with spare floor tiles..
They're usually made in 1,200°C kilns.
So they can easily handle any Lipo fires..

You could just simply lined the ammo can(s) with spare floor tiles..
They're usually made in 1,200°C kilns.
So they can easily handle any Lipo fires..
I did acquire some cheap 18x36 floor tiles a while back. Intent of future state is to have a "charging station" with the tile lining the area/wall where the cans/chargers sit. But with 1,000,001 other projects already being assigned to me at home from The Boss, I haven't had time to realize the idea :rolleyes:

To put it another way, you first have to have time in order to
1704389574375.png

View attachment 340826
That is not technically called a "Balance board". Not to split hairs or go off topic. Just a distinction to be made.
It's a Break-out board of sorts. Just a Balance Lead "Adapter".
But many seller descriptions do call them Bal. Boards.

This is what I call a balance board. One that truly balances the cells outside of and isolated from the Charger's Balance lead circuit. Used to charge and balance multiple lipo packs off One channel of a Charger.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295442289710?hash=item44c9bb942e:g:5TgAAOSwgFNjrBc2&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA8CfKz6YrWetXG6DNFziqgcHhRf9zwjSA1g/4qdAc1KIPXagu93eFpnzORC/fMC825zlTA6p9Ji7CC5LBCMi4NT9DYIE7NCW71pCTvAm5sd84BDig9xxpFt1EW3SWO9oj3lsNVZ20lgX4tGrUG98fL65WjrEDd/q+PDKSyqZV9dHP16jY9fr/YKQCbcL3No+7p0ckWzgzv/zAnQ9JmjWx+mUNgYliitmakUtQOko1TP1OEdeQ8Bi8gh3hlGPPj0d1SapCMHT9SII7LKxjxiYXOK+k5QgZnwGAwrRU5CtVWC15KrhxS/STue76aZU5nfQvMA==|tkp:BFBMwsjh2Jpj

I personally have this one myself. But rarely use it now. ISDT also makes good ones. Best and safer to just buy a charger with multiple channels instead. Most of the Quad guys charge numerous smaller lipo packs this way much faster. They only get like 3 min flights with lipos. For bashing Surface RC's with very large packs and capacities, Balance boards are not best to use. And very cheap Bal. boards will cause fires. Been there.

https://pyrodrone.com/products/strix-ultimate-joshua-bardwell-parallel-charging-board-2-6s

My Batt-Safe needed a very long extension as well. (y)

Last edited:
I did acquire some cheap 18x36 floor tiles a while back. Intent of future state is to have a "charging station" with the tile lining the area/wall where the cans/chargers sit. But with 1,000,001 other projects already being assigned to me at home from The Boss, I haven't had time to realize the idea :rolleyes:

To put it another way, you first have to have time in order to
View attachment 340829

This should be your Top priority for your New Years Resolution.
👍

This should be your Top priority for your New Years Resolution.
👍
+!!!
For sure.
I have a few large ceramic tiles underneath my chargers and packs while charging. A bit of good insurance. THD has large single tiles fairly cheap.(y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back