What happen to Kevin Talbot and Raz Shifrin ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but can you sling retorts with onomatopoeia in iambic pentameter?
Neigh I say, I'm a pig that oinks, tomorrow and today.

I hate to disappoint but, I'm only versed in iambic trimeter.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

lol, you're cute. I don't think I'm particularly smart, I just use the words that I know. I don't need a dictionary for that. I can do that with my eyes closed and one of my bollocks tied behind someone else's back. It's funny how you're trying to turn this around on me now. If you'll remember (and it's not hard because the entire conversation is right up there☝️) I was responding to someone else trying to understand how they came to a particular conclusion (which is far more productive than anything you've said so far) and you're the one who engaged me first with a throw away comment and I've just been responding to you. If you don't like what I have to say, you're free to ignore me. But if you think I'm going to be silent because you told me to...not in this lifetime my love. Lastly, if using ordinary words makes me sound smart to you...maybe it says less about me than you thought it did.

lol...whaaaat, I haven't even busted out onomatopoeia yet :LOL:

@Diem Turner Stop using big w
lol, you're cute. I don't think I'm particularly smart, I just use the words that I know. I don't need a dictionary for that. I can do that with my eyes closed and one of my bollocks tied behind someone else's back. It's funny how you're trying to turn this around on me now. If you'll remember (and it's not hard because the entire conversation is right up there☝️) I was responding to someone else trying to understand how they came to a particular conclusion (which is far more productive than anything you've said so far) and you're the one who engaged me first with a throw away comment and I've just been responding to you. If you don't like what I have to say, you're free to ignore me. But if you think I'm going to be silent because you told me to...not in this lifetime my love. Lastly, if using ordinary words makes me sound smart to you...maybe it says less about me than you thought it did.

lol...whaaaat, I haven't even busted out onomatopoeia yet
Poor diam..ever try taking your own advice? "If you don't like what I say then ignore "🤔🤣

Poor diam..ever try taking your own advice? "If you don't like what I say then ignore "🤔🤣
Who said I don't like what you say? That was you good buddy. Remember? I was just trying to help you solve a riddle you can't seem to find your way out of. I'm not the one stuck in a conundrum of his own making. I'll extend the olive branch because I think we got off on the wrong foot. How 'bout a glass of iced tea and we call it a day?

Who said I don't like what you say? That was you good buddy. Remember? I was just trying to help you solve a riddle you can't seem to find your way out of. I'm not the one stuck in a conundrum of his own making. I'll extend the olive branch because I think we got off on the wrong foot. How 'bout a glass of iced tea and we call it a day?
Seems like you have a loss of memory..☝️why don't you scroll up and refresh . it's in plain view that you started with a non needed comment towards me . starting to all come back now huh? Stop twisting the truth BUDDY. Do us all a favor and be a spectator..this isn't the place for you to be a forum warrior..

Ok, so you don't want to bury the hatchet. I would have been perfectly fine with letting it go. Just to refresh your memory...
1661380557147.png

To which I replied:
1661380618665.png

It's all right there. I was talking to someone else. The crosstalk came from you, to which I responded. No hostility. It's obvious you don't see how your comment is inherently contradictory, but that's fine. Sometimes we contradict the point we're trying to make without realizing it. Which is why I then asked you a question of genuine interest as to where your surprise came from as you were participating in the thread. Still, no hostility.

Again, let's let bygones be bygones. It's no big deal. What I won't do, however, is acquiesce to your rewriting of events documented right here in black and white.

I don't drink anymore so I'll have an iced tea. What do you say we just put this behind us and have a beer with me? 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back