What I love about this hobby (besides bashing my cars) 😊

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
I drive my cars at the park a lot. Almost every day after I pick the kid up from school. We also have a 1/20th & two 1/16th hbx cars for my stepdaughter to teach all the kids how to drive.

It’s funny some days. One minute I’ll driving my car alone while the kid is on the playground, then suddenly…utter munchkin chaos 😂

It’s really fun. All the parents love us because we share and teach their kids how to RC. It’s primarily Belle’s job to wrangle them, make sure they share and teach them how to drive, grooming them as future hobbyists. She has leadership skill and I’m trying to help her develop it.

806A8B2A-F726-44A9-9B60-21CA47A2CD0A.jpeg

F7AA65FA-7436-4E36-981A-DB60B48E9679.jpeg

C8E4D5F8-7D42-4C8E-B6E2-2974E6F2C8EC.jpeg

84139BF3-4469-4A93-923B-2DB893DFDC6F.jpeg

Soo cool!! Thanks for being Awesome! You are a testament to the 3S Platform ;) and apparently some Redcat 1/16's (y)

Looks like you make a lot of peoples days brighter!
I spent 80 bucks on the redcat and another 20 on shocks. And then a HBX16889 rebrand popped up on Amazon for 50 bucks (the exact same exact car), then I grabbed a redcat blue body for seven bucks and TA dah! 2 redcats 😂 I’ll probably even get the oil shocks for it to.

@Velodromed What on earth are you doing? Your going to confuse these poor kids parents, having their kids want to go out and play! Good job man! :eek:

Nice that you are able to spend so much quality time with your step daughter, bonus round for the recruiting effort! :love:

That's super awesome! I love watching the kids chase after it!

My 7-year-old and I are starting to try and bring some of his friends into it as well. We'll take his friends out trail trucking with us, my son with his Slash and his friends will share a Stampede (I use my rock crawler).

@Velodromed What on earth are you doing? Your going to confuse these poor kids parents, having their kids want to go out and play! Good job man! :eek:

Nice that you are able to spend so much quality time with your step daughter, bonus round for the recruiting effort! :love:
Shame on me 😏
Yeah my kid is amazing. I really like being her father figure and friend. That’s the cool thing about being a step dad. You can cross that line and be friends as well. I raised a step daughter in another life and loved it, so I know and treasure this feeling.

Worked on another RC convert today! We go to our private neighborhood ‘fried up’ lake park daily after school and weekends. Today we ran into a dad in his early 30s and his 7 year old son that were not totally fascinated with my RC cars.

So I let Belle get out the Redcat 16s and the kids had a blast, while the dad stuck close by me as I was running 4s old yeller and Thing. He couldn’t believe what they can do. We traded contact info and I hope to guide him into the hobby. His son was really cool, more respectful and mature than the average 7 year old, and got along great with my kid. Which was all good 😊

ACCC2FFD-7C09-4FD9-9641-17C992344BD7.jpeg

F280CB8C-F70E-4DDF-BB10-B875B4EE50F1.jpeg

Worked on another RC convert today! We go to our private neighborhood ‘fried up’ lake park daily after school and weekends. Today we ran into a dad in his early 30s and his 7 year old son that were not totally fascinated with my RC cars.

So I let Belle get out the Redcat 16s and the kids had a blast, while the dad stuck close by me as I was running 4s old yeller and Thing. He couldn’t believe what they can do. We traded contact info and I hope to guide him into the hobby. His son was really cool, more respectful and mature than the average 7 year old, and got along great with my kid. Which was all good 😊

View attachment 270156

View attachment 270157
That pic with the sun is awesome!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back