Kraton What is the best way to get Arrma Support for my Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinbar

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Guys/Gals.
I have two problems with a brand new Arrma Kraton 6SBLX - first, the servo went belly up, then the spur gear on the motor came loose and wrecked the set screw (the little c-clip that stops that from happening was missing from the factory). I bought this thing via Hobbytown website (I think they are part of the AMain family, but they have a store in Corona, CA which is only 50 miles from where I live, so not as far as the Amain stores in NorCal) and I've emailed Arrma support at [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] on Feb 14 and then I emailed [email protected] on Feb 21...and submitted a support request on the HorizonHobby website. It is now Feb 24 and I've heard nothing...nadda...zip...ziltch. I did get an automatic case number email, but nothing else - Is this normal? Is there a phone number I should be calling? I had two different issues with Traxxas parts and got warranty parts on the way with a 10 minute phone call.

Suggestions?

Call Horizon hobby and speak to a human. 888-959-2307

Online submissions can take a week or so - but they do eventually respond. If you want quicker action, do as mentioned above - call or use the live chat.

Use their live chat feature it appears every day between like 11 and 5 I think.
Live chat will just link you to the warranty form and email. Been there. Going in circles that way. 🤷‍♂️

If you notice, HH removed their phone number from their website. I looked all over for it recently. I have 2 numbers in my phone though. I always called them. Doesn't look that good removing their phone contact.. We may end up getting support like the EU and elsewhere soon.:LOL:

Last edited:
Live chat will just link you to the warranty form and email. Been there. Going in circles that way. 🤷‍♂️

If you notice, HH removed their phone number from their website. I looked all over for it recently. I have 2 numbers in my phone though. I always called them. Doesn't look that good removing their phone contact.. We may end up getting support like the EU and elsewhere soon.:LOL:
Every time I use live chat I talk to a real person and they then send me an email and respond promptly and I get my items the next day.

Wow, that's promising. Good bet . 👍
I gave up on chat, quite a while ago, and just relied on phone contact.
:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back