what the heck is a "reaction" score? 😱

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wait until you figure out the "Trophy Score". Just get a bucket of steam, meet the guy who runs the sky hook and he'll send you to the basement... Not the first under but second under the third. Don't let the steam cool or you're in for it and we're letting the 2nd Union Steward know and then you've had it. Now it's a big meeting in the lube room and you're the focus.

what the hell is a reaction score and why isnt it higher than my post count (like i see on so many other members)? am i not cool enough (YET!)? seriously, i don't get what a reaction score is suppose to mean/be.
Don't worry about reaction scores.i don't believe this is a popularity forum.my reaction scores are low also 😭but I'm still kinda new here also .just do your thing eventually they will go up.share your experience and ideas and help others that are less knowledged than you are and scores shall go up.👍🤟😆

The Reaction Score is a numerical value between -100 and 100 that the platform calculates using the following information: The course view count. The difference between positive reactions (Like, Learned something, and Useful) too bad we don't have negative reactions 🤣

Edit.
I thought it was funny 😁

Just wait until you figure out the "Trophy Score". Just get a bucket of steam, meet the guy who runs the sky hook and he'll send you to the basement... Not the first under but second under the third. Don't let the steam cool or you're in for it and we're letting the 2nd Union Steward know and then you've had it. Now it's a big meeting in the lube room and you're the focus.
omg...I'm dying over here :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back