What the heck is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerold

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
I looks like someone was playing Minecraft on Google Maps. It shows up on a bunch of different maps too.
1693975786566.png
1693975799484.png

Google Maps location.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/3....0406944!4d-121.8400556!5m2!1e1!1e4?entry=ttu

I think.. You're NOT suppose to see those!
They're the entrance to the ultrasecretundergroundcity of the D.U.M.B.s

Don't Look it up...
If you don't want to fry your brain by going down that weird 🐇 hole...
Or other related "for scientific research" (nothing to see here people ,please move along ,move along...) project iceworm

That’s just the way that the many satellite photos that are taken and assembled. Simply part of the trees ‘dragged’ in a way. These are satellite photos thousands upon thousands of images that are assembled by computer programs. There’s going to be imperfections. And yes, things are blocked from Google that aren’t supposed to be seen. But typically they don’t look like that.. I

That’s just the way that the many satellite photos that are taken and assembled. Simply part of the trees ‘dragged’ in a way. These are satellite photos thousands upon thousands of images that are assembled by computer programs. There’s going to be imperfections. And yes, things are blocked from Google that aren’t supposed to be seen. But typically they don’t look like that.. I

Yes.
That's how multiple images are sometimes assembled.

However if you look closely on these forested photos, there seem to be just a rectangle shape and a circular distortion over those particular spots and NOT like an edge of a photo that needed to be spliced together with the next surrounding image. 🤓😉

Yes.
That's how multiple images are sometimes assembled.

However if you look closely on these forested photos, there seem to be just a rectangle shape and a circular distortion over those particular spots and NOT like an edge of a photo that needed to be spliced together with the next surrounding image. 🤓😉

There is nothing in the area except for a lot of trees and maybe some pot farms, but honestly no one cares about either... Okay check that people love their trees and their pot around here. It's only 125' a round. I thought it might be an artifact of the stitching. Perhaps it's a fiducial of some sort?

Looking at Google Earth Pro (the desktop app) it appears all the way back to 1985. It's the same exact spot.
1694011042034.png

It's not on the official USGS maps. Maybe it's a alien space ship that is being covered up by the Gov? :unsure:
1694009608564.png

There is nothing in the area except for a lot of trees and maybe some pot farms, but honestly no one cares about either... Okay check that people love their trees and their pot around here. It's only 125' a round. I thought it might be an artifact of the stitching. Perhaps it's a fiducial of some sort?

Looking at Google Earth Pro (the desktop app) it appears all the way back to 1985. It's the same exact spot.
View attachment 320901

It's not on the official USGS maps. Maybe it's an alien space ship that is being covered up by the Gov? :unsure:
View attachment 320900
Well, who is going to Santa cruz???

View attachment 320901

It's not on the official USGS maps. Maybe it's a alien space ship that is being covered up by the Gov? :unsure:
View attachment 320900

See!
There's a reason.

Could be like I said already.. $ecret entrance to underground city.
Or, Sasquatch lair..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back