Score!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
Went to the LHS yesterday for a pinion gear and wound up picking this up for $300 brand new! It’s a 4s, but I have an 8s system laying around that would fit nicely.
Forgot to post the pic…
IMG_0215.jpeg

Went to the LHS yesterday for a pinion gear and wound up picking this up for $300 brand new! It’s a 4s, but I have an 8s system laying around that would fit nicely.
Forgot to post the pic…View attachment 317828

Did they fix the suspension linkage?

WHOA, cool!!!

@Xjeepguy people have been wondering if that body would be a good fit on a XLWB/LWB Arrma 6S, mind checking that out at some point?

Last edited:
Yes, cool! I definitely would like to have a Machete in my lineup..👍
I think it handles well from what I've seen. I can't help but laugh thinking of Exocaged and how he pronounces Machete..🤣🤣🍻
WHOA, cool!!!

@Xjeepguy people have been wondering if that body would be a good fit on a LWB Arrma 6S, mind checking that out at some point?
Duperbash and others have been using it on the M2C "Jackhammer" Sludge XL chassis.. looks really good on those.
Just for chits n gigs..

Last edited:
WHOA, cool!!!

@Xjeepguy people have been wondering if that body would be a good fit on a XLWB/LWB Arrma 6S, mind checking that out at some point?
I’m toying with the idea of building my new Kraton into one. If I do, I’ll surely try it.

Yes, cool! I definitely would like to have a Machete in my lineup..👍
I think it handles well from what I've seen. I can't help but laugh thinking of Exocaged and how he pronounces Machete..🤣🤣🍻

Duperbash and others have been using it on the M2C "Jackhammer" Sludge XL chassis.. looks really good on those.
Just for chits n gigs..
Wow so basically a XLWB Kraton in size........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back