Whatcha hoodlums watching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlemotor

My Member is Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I don’t typically allow muhseff to get roped into a series much these days, but FX’s “Shogun” looked worth checking out.. Absolutely tremendous thus far! How about y’all? Anything on your current regiment worth writing to grandmom about? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

IMG_3281.jpeg

I haven't watched it. Don't have Hulu, but my son, he's 27, said it's awesome! He said I would like it. I have FX on YTTV I'll check it out.
I tend to be pretty picky with TV stuff, as I don’t watch a ton of it, but it’s one of the better series I’ve seen in a long time! I’m looking forward to the second Dune movie to start streaming in a couple months! I cannot STAND a theater, so the SECOND it’s streaming; im all over it like a fat kid on cake!

'The Old Man' with Jeff Bridges & John Lithgow is good. 2022. I really liked it. Drama series, he's a retired hit man. It's on my YTTV but I think it's on Hulu. Last movie I went to see in theater was Godzilla Minus One. Thumbs up

'The Old Man' with Jeff Bridges & John Lithgow is good. 2022. I really liked it. Drama series, he's a retired hit man. It's on my YTTV but I think it's on Hulu. Last movie I went to see in theater was Godzilla Minus One. Thumbs up
Definitely a fan of Bridges.. Since Thunderbolt and Lightfoot. Jesus, I’m old af.. 🤣 The last two movie I was stoked to watch were, Oppenheimer, and the new Napoleon flick.. I was beyond disappointed.. Couldn’t even finish Oppy, and I wanted my two hours back when the credits finally rolled on the Napoleon bit..

Is it a series, or movie? I’ve seen it pop up, but as I wasn’t a gamer, I figured I wouldn’t be able to follow.. Perhaps I oughta check it out; I DID enjoy TF out of Assassins Creed, and never played that either.. 🤔
It's a series. Two seasons I think and maybe still going. It's good enough that I don't think you need knowledge about the game to enjoy the show.

Back