What are ya watching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished season 2 of Clakson’s Farm on Amazon prime. If you’re a Jeremy Clarkson fan you love this hilarious show! 👌
Lonely Jeremy Clarkson GIF by DriveTribe
Great show

Man, that other thread about the scam calls and all the FMJ references got me itchin' to watch it! :ROFLMAO: (y) 😁
View attachment 283908
😂 I had the same inclination from that post. Great movie.

Ended up watching Apocalypse Now: Final Cut since it was re released in 4K.

Last edited:
😂 I had the same inclination from that post.

Great movie.
O man.....the beginning boot camp part is the best!! Drill sergeant cracks me up!!!! Some epic lines!!

O man.....the beginning training camp part is the best!! Drill sergeant cracks me up!!!! Some epic lines!!
Absolutely epic that’s for sure. The best part is that R. Lee Ermey (who is a real drill sergeant) was hired on a technical advisor for the film. When the actor hired to play the drill sergeant couldn’t cut it he was replaced with the real thing.

Absolutely epic that’s for sure. The best part is that R. Lee Ermey (who is a real drill sergeant) was hired on a technical advisor for the film. When the actor hired to play the drill sergeant couldn’t cut it he was replaced with the real thing.
I love him!!! 🤪 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just finished watchin' Puss in Boots-Last wish with the fam. Pretty good movie. (y)

If anyone is thinking about checking out Shrinking, on Apple TV+, I would definitely give it a try. I think it's great. Hilarious, and shows people dealing with personal loss/grief, and trying to keep moving forward, and get through it. The characters aren't perfect, by any stretch, but they're *trying*. Season 1 just finished on Friday, it's renewed for season 2.

If anyone is thinking about checking out Shrinking, on Apple TV+, I would definitely give it a try. I think it's great. Hilarious, and shows people dealing with personal loss/grief, and trying to keep moving forward, and get through it. The characters aren't perfect, by any stretch, but they're *trying*. Season 1 just finished on Friday, it's renewed for season 2.
I was enjoying it but left off after Ep2 to watch some other stuff/channels. I need to make sure I finish it before my ATV+ expires late April and I switch over to HBO or P+/SHO for a month.

ATV+ is probably the best bang for your buck streamer in terms of quality shows and price, if you don't mind the weekly episode drop format.

ATV+ is probably the best bang for your buck streamer in terms of quality shows and price, if you don't mind the weekly episode drop format.
Yeah, they have a lot of good shows, for $7/mo. Ted Lasso, Shrinking, and Severance are all excellent. For All Mankind is good, though I think not as good as the earlier seasons. I liked seasons 1 & 2 of Mythic Quest, haven't watched 3 yet.

Yeah, they have a lot of good shows, for $7/mo. Ted Lasso, Shrinking, and Severance are all excellent. For All Mankind is good, though I think not as good as the earlier seasons. I liked seasons 1 & 2 of Mythic Quest, haven't watched 3 yet.
I just started re-watching Severance the other day, had it on while wrenching on RC cars last night.

Servant just finished and was a fun watch. Others I enjoyed that we haven't mentioned yet = The Morning Show, Slow Horses, The Mosquito Coast, Black Bird, Shining Girls

I just started re-watching Severance the other day, had it on while wrenching on RC cars last night.

Servant just finished and was a fun watch. Others I enjoyed that we haven't mentioned yet = The Morning Show, Slow Horses, The Mosquito Coast, Black Bird, Shining Girls

Thank you, shoot, I totally forgot to mention Slow Horses! That is really good. Gary Oldman is fantastic in it. Black Bird was also good, though somewhat creepy.

I think we were in the middle of season 2 of The Morning Show, and we drifted away from it.

Back