What's a good esc to replace Spektrum Dog đź’©

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know spektrum esc's are dog đź’©..I have a felony,vendetta,an 2.. 3s infractions was running infraction an it just stopped does nothing but cog,I purchased a new 100amp spektrum,I'm sure it'll work question is how long....with that being said what's a decent brand an ameprage rating ESC ..then will it bind correctly with transmitter? I do have a flysky gt5 or whatever an a few 3 or 6 channel recievers can I use them?
Thx

I know spektrum esc's are dog đź’©..I have a felony,vendetta,an 2.. 3s infractions was running infraction an it just stopped does nothing but cog,I purchased a new 100amp spektrum,I'm sure it'll work question is how long....with that being said what's a decent brand an ameprage rating ESC ..then will it bind correctly with transmitter? I do have a flysky gt5 or whatever an a few 3 or 6 channel recievers can I use them?
Thx
You better watch your mouth pal.. đź‘Š

funny-or-die-will-ferrell.gif

That makes more sense for the Felony. I have a MMX 8s with 1650kv motor in my Kraton 6s, and it's a beast!
I have no doubt I just bought a 3S and a success armor typhoon turned up one set of tires in the first battery pack Holy crap going to convert one into pretty much road stuff already but any front wing and rear-wing for it and the other one will be for on and off road

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back