Whats the best gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Majorly unknown. Aerodynamics plays a massive part of that equation.
I am anxious to test different motors. We know lower KV has more torque, but if you can gear down to reach the same speed then gearing provides torque back.... All things I'd like to have some solid data on.
#nerd

I have some data on the BLX system in the Typhon 6s

View attachment 61848
after watching youre youtube channel about a installing the limitless spool a couple of weeks back, i installed one too in my Typhon 6s with the stock blx system, with 27 t pinion and 34 t spur and did 138 kmph today.
I am real new to this hooby and to say that i was ecstatic when it rushed pass would be a understatement....brilliant just brilliant

after watching youre youtube channel about a installing the limitless spool a couple of weeks back, i installed one too in my Typhon 6s with the stock blx system, with 27 t pinion and 34 t spur and did 138 kmph today.
I am real new to this hooby and to say that i was ecstatic when it rushed pass would be a understatement....brilliant just brilliant
Agreed!
Mine sort of peaked out with a 29t pinion and 34T spur. I suspect you will find the same results using the stock esc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back