Infraction What's the best vehicle for pulling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Didn't know what prefix to put in..I want to build a pulling truck doesn't matter if it's 4x4 or two wheel drive.
I have over 35+ vehicles. Even considering welding to chassis together want to do something really crazy yet have it look clean and functional.. I'm just curious what you all would use whether it be 1/10 scale or 1/8 just trying to get a feel for what would be ideal
Thx..
Was thinking maybe one of my 3 Cen 450's? Or I have 3 Arma granite voltages I bought from a guy,none run but boy they look easy to work on.. basically have my own parts store..it's ridiculous lol..so am very open to outside the box ideas..hetes example...zi put dual wheels on back of Losi's Bad ass King Sling..an repainted Bog Hog
IMG_20230830_110111.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-30-12-02-25-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Didn't know what prefix to put in..I want to build a pulling truck doesn't matter if it's 4x4 or two wheel drive.
I have over 35+ vehicles. Even considering welding to chassis together want to do something really crazy yet have it look clean and functional.. I'm just curious what you all would use whether it be 1/10 scale or 1/8 just trying to get a feel for what would be ideal
Thx..
Was thinking maybe one of my 3 Cen 450's? Or I have 3 Arma granite voltages I bought from a guy,none run but boy they look easy to work on.. basically have my own parts store..it's ridiculous lol..so am very open to outside the box ideas..hetes example...zi put dual wheels on back of Losi's Bad ass King Sling..an repainted Bog HogView attachment 328042View attachment 328041
Awesome looking trucks

Last edited:
Ummm ok🤷 means I don't understand lol.why would I have to be single to have a truck🤷,or did I just not get what ya meant
Really? What do I have when I'm married? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I didn't get that .I guess trucks are just for single people..hold up let me divorce my wife and be homeless and then I'll get a truck lol.oh wait I already have trucks and I'm married.should I sell mine then lol
Are you wanting to compete or just play around with an RTR? They have lots of classes based on custom or scale chassis/power train, find out what you have available locally.

These guys are using the wrong vehicles.Alls you need is ARRMA POWA.LIKE A KRATON 6S OR 8S 💪..4X4 POWA

Last edited:
Ummm ok🤷 means I don't understand lol.why would I have to be single to have a truck🤷,or did I just not get what ya meant

Yeah I didn't get that .I guess trucks are just for single people..hold up let me divorce my wife and be homeless and then I'll get a truck lol.oh wait I already have trucks and I'm married.should I sell mine then lol

These guys are using the wrong vehicles.Alls you need is ARRMA POWA.LIKE A KRATON 6S OR 8S 💪..4X4 POWA
Sounds like you didn’t get what he meant, and then overcompensated by replying numerous times 🙄

I think he meant the gf or wife would keep you from spending ridiculous money on rcs, like single people can🤣🤣 and he's right🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for clarifying his quote.👍.I look at it like this,life is too damn short so buy it anyways .😁👍

I don't know. I am recently divorced. I have less money, More control over what I do have, and I don't have a devil over my shoulder telling me not to buy any more RC stuff. Or do anything else I want. My life never revolved just around RC. Just one of my many hobbies.
And the term "a happy wife is a happy life". A bit overrated if you ask me. I was tired of carrying the burden of her life long baggage. No keeping others happy, tired of trying. It comes from within. I am in a better place now. Married in 1994. Done. Wasn't for me anymore.
And many don't divorce at my late age. So rare. I get that. I'm the minority.

Last edited:
I don't know. I am recently divorced. I have less money, More control over what I do have, and I don't have a devil over my shoulder telling me not to buy any more RC stuff. Or do anything else I want. My life never revolved just around RC. Just one of my many hobbies.
And the term "a happy wife is a happy life". A bit overrated if you ask me. I was tired of carrying the burden of her life long baggage. No keeping others happy, tired of trying. It comes from within. I am in a better place now. Married in 1994. Done. Wasn't for me anymore.
And many don't divorce at my late age. So rare. I get that. I'm the minority.
The term Happy wife Happy life is basically saying if you let her have it her way everything will be fine .. that's bull crap...if you guys find a supportive wife that lets you make your own responsible choices then its all good..it goes both ways in a relationship...both need to be responsible.They say the wife usually is the more responsible one in the relationship and the man does wild choices ..I look at it like this ,if the bills are caught up and food is in the fridge then you go ahead and drop the xtra loot on whatever you want..

The term Happy wife Happy life is basically saying if you let her have it her way everything will be fine .. that's bull crap...if you guys find a supportive wife that lets you make your own responsible choices then its all good..it goes both ways in a relationship...both need to be responsible.They say the wife usually is the more responsible one in the relationship and the man does wild choices ..I look at it like this ,if the bills are caught up and food is in the fridge then you go ahead and drop the xtra loot on whatever you want..

I pass a billboard everyday for a jewelry store thats says "happy wife- happy life" huge at the top...angers me everytime......

@SrC Sorry to hear about your circumstances. Seems to me like you've got your head held high though. Good for you for doing whats best for you.

I pass a billboard everyday for a jewelry store thats says "happy wife- happy life" huge at the top...angers me everytime......

@SrC Sorry to hear about your circumstances. Seems to me like you've got your head held high though. Good for you for doing whats best for you.
Yeah they use that for marketing purposes..buy your wife jewelry and she's happy🤷 lol how about placing a sign next to a hobby shop saying Happy husband Happy life😁👍

Last edited:

Yeah that's just a true Marketting slogan. Spending money on your better half. Sounds fine.
You simply can't buy someone elses happiness. The Gesture is always nice. But not realistic sometimes.
My Marital counselor pointed this out from the get go. Even she laughed at ..... "A Happy wife is a happy life".

Edited.

My Ex did like my RC hobby when we met. I used to race at the track back then. She was all good with it back then, She even wanted me to build one for her. I did.

Last edited:
Yeah that's just a true Marketting slogan. Spending money on your better half. Sounds fine.
You simply can't buy someone elses happiness. The Gesture is always nice. But not realistic sometimes.
My Marital counselor pointed this out from the get go. Even she laughed at ..... "A Happy wife is a happy life".

Edited.

My Ex did like my RC hobby when we met. I used to race at the track back then. She was all good with it back then, She even wanted me to build one for her. I did.

Folks can and often do change over the years. Sometimes for the better and Sometimes not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back