Infraction What's the best vehicle for pulling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did this turn into a thread about divorce… 😳
tree tractor GIF

Are you wanting to compete or just play around with an RTR? They have lots of classes based on custom or scale chassis/power train, find out what you have available locally.

Not quite sure,just for fun for starters,then see what the classes are an see where my build may fit...kinda looking towards massive wheel speed to get me down the track..I have excess felony,infraction both 3-6s powered.. castle mambo as well somewhere .that's why the post just getting a feeling of what to build an where to start
Thx

What did he mean ?
That's beside the point I want to know what's the best vehicle to use for making a pulling truck can I use the Lucy drag truck or should I use an infraction or my redcat gen 10 crawler I don't know what to use just drop the single and married stuff okay
Damn let's apologize for derailing this thread 😁

I liked it to .Im not into pulling stuff but it looks cool.😁👍
Thank you I want to build a pulling truck and don't know where to start I just need a baseline for what vehicle to use I haven't abundance of vehicles to pick from and want to build one that's all I don't know how we got derailed into this married crap it doesn't matter this is about RC cars you want to talk about marriage go see a counselor

I don't know. I am recently divorced. I have less money, More control over what I do have, and I don't have a devil over my shoulder telling me not to buy any more RC stuff. Or do anything else I want. My life never revolved just around RC. Just one of my many hobbies.
And the term "a happy wife is a happy life". A bit overrated if you ask me. I was tired of carrying the burden of her life long baggage. No keeping others happy, tired of trying. It comes from within. I am in a better place now. Married in 1994. Done. Wasn't for me anymore.
And many don't divorce at my late age. So rare. I get that. I'm the minority.
Congratulations, nice to hear you’re out of that mess. You may remember, I was like you until late 2017. Married 25 years to someone with many large trunks of issues and so forth. Now I’m 3 years remarried and loving it. I made sure to learn from my previous errors and found a true partner. Thankfully, love can happen after age 50. She also not only appreciates my hobbies, she joins in and it’s great.

I don't know what to use just drop the single and married stuff okay

I don't know how we got derailed into this married crap it doesn't matter this is about RC cars you want to talk about marriage go see a counselor

Most tend to look out for one another and be involved more so like family here on the Arrma Forum. Sometimes things comes out and discussions start that weren't the original intention of a thread. Nothing wrong with a bunch of brothers bs'ing rc and having some real talk also. Not to me anyway.
Its easy to skip replies and read what you want...

Are you wanting to compete or just play around with an RTR? They have lots of classes based on custom or scale chassis/power train, find out what you have available locally.

Would like to do one of those extended 2wd pick ups..I have a crap load of different chassis from infractions to granite voltage...WL toys 104072...104002, hell maybe even make Losi 22 drag truck into pulling truck,ill make anything I think way,way out of the box..so up for any combinations but ultimately 2wd extended pick up
Thx
Looks like these guys will have what you need. They may be able to provide some advice about a good platform to use as well.

https://rcpullingparts.com/
Appreciate it
Looks like these guys will have what you need. They may be able to provide some advice about a good platform to use as well.

https://rcpullingparts.com/
Thx but apparently they had a death in n there family and aren't taking orders anymore,plus they just sell tractors I'd like to attempt a 2,wd pickup.. appreciate it though

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back