Typhon When to expect the new Arrma 3s cars ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrma118

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Amain hobbies says the typhon, senton, will arrive 8/24/20, tower hobbies says mid august, one of my local hobby shops says late august into early September. The other Local hobby shops says “soon”. When do you guys think any of the new Arrma 3s cars will come out according to what you guys have heard ? I cant wait because this is my first Arrma rc car and hobbygrade rc car ever!!!

Amain hobbies says the typhon, senton, will arrive 8/24/20, tower hobbies says mid august, one of my local hobby shops says late august into early September. The other Local hobby shops says “soon”. When do you guys think any of the new Arrma 3s cars will come out according to what you guys have heard ? I cant wait because this is my first Arrma rc car and hobbygrade rc car ever!!!
I'd lean towards the "soon" option...will probably be in September due to the world's current condition economically and with the pandemic making it harder to cross boarders...

Probably soon. A little while but not too long. Maybe sooner than you think but longer than others think. Hope that’s accurate enough ??‍♂️

Brushed ones are out it seems, seeing them all over eBay at least. Haven't seen blx brushless ones yet but I imagine they aren't far behind

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back