Kraton Where are all the armma parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLELITE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Sheesh,, when are all these kraton parts be coming on line,,,seem to be out of most everything. Must be a real slow boat from china.......I’m at the point of not buying anything armma. I think I’ll stick with other brands,,,,,so disappointed,,,,I’ve had it with these guys.......

Last edited:
I went through that last year. I really enjoy my arrma’s, but when something breaks you can’t find parts. As soon as there was stock I bought a bunch of spare parts (a lot). I have 7 sets of backflips lol.

During the parts drought last year I also bought a tekno. I never have part issues with tekno, but the downside is it costs much more to have a complete vehicle.

I hope arrma pulls through this one and comes back stronger than ever before. They have an outstanding product!

Same here. My Typhon sat for about 4 months before I got the few parts i needed for it. I didn't bother taking any of my Arrma vehicles out this year because I see it is going to be just like last year. I just ordered a Tekno MT 410 last week. If the Arrma parts are still on backorder by the end of this year, I think I'll just sale my vehicles.

From my understanding Horizon Hobbies is working on getting everything back together with Arma since they bought them out they said everything should be back by end of summer that's what I was told the arrma kraton supposed to be out mid June they said and quite a few parts that's what they told me

I kind of wonder how long it will be until everything returns to normal supplywise. I would imagine with parts and vehicles being hard to find for so long that the first shipments of parts and vehicles will be snatched up almost immediately, assuming that they even get enough parts and vehicles in the first shipments to cover existing preorders.

Tower got a shipment of v3 Kratons yesterday so those are in stock for the moment

Whoop-whoop! I was lucky enough to snatch one up for parts yesterday on Tower!

Last year I did the same thing when I couldn’t get some parts for my fleet. Canibalized a new V2 kraton, this time it will be a new V3. Sell off the radio, ESC and body, then pack up the rest of it in the toolboxes.

Bash on fellas!

I got 2
One to bash and one for parts. It's what I should've done when I bought my Outcast instead of spending $440 on the truck and $600 on spare parts

...or.....I could canibalize both to finance my Tekno build, not sure yet. I'll decide when they get here.

I just bought a Tekno MT410. Really didn't feel like waiting on Arrma parts for months on end like last year. Until then, my Arrmas are just waiting for parts to be abundant again so I can get them back out.

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 4:23 PM
Subject: [#SDS-323-65234]: ARRMA Parts Availability?

Thank you for your recent contact with Horizon Hobby. The information provided to us is that Arrma parts will be coming in just about every week this month and next month. So depending on what you are looking for you should see stock availability coming in weekly over the next 6 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horizon Hobby
Product Support

Ticket Details

That's good to hear. Sorry you guys are having trouble finding parts. I bought a ton of extras from the chop shops on Ebay, a while back and a box full of stock spares elsewhere, when they were available. Considering I have made my car almost bullet proof, and the fact that I am extremely good at driving my car, I guess I just don't break as much as you guys do. LOL, Just kidding, the car is not bullet proof.

That is some good news! Reassuring to know that the parts will soon be available.

I get almost everything off eBay... there’s cheap diffs and other miscellaneous parts on now. Not as many being parted right now, but still cheaper than brand new parts.

What parts are you guys out of?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back