Talion Where to find 2000 cst shock oil for the Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piecejointe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I'm having trouble locating oil this thick. I got some Losi 100wt (1600cst) in the mean time, and I found that Hudy has some, but not many shops stock it.
Hobbyking is out of it (and anyway their viscosities are on the ver optimistic side, I'd probably need 3000cst from Trackstar).

Any common brand has this?

I just checked and 2000 cst diff oil is easy to get. I can't imagine there's a difference?

I just checked and 2000 cst diff oil is easy to get. I can't imagine there's a difference?
Nope like I said shock oil and diff oil are the same. And sorry I forget you are in Canada.

Nope like I said shock oil and diff oil are the same. And sorry I forget you are in Canada.

Bloody phone cut your message. Indeed, thanks for the tip. And I should have said many thousands of miles, I'm in Europe...

Bloody phone cut your message. Indeed, thanks for the tip. And I should have said many thousands of miles, I'm in Europe...
Oh shoot I was thinking of a different dude. I have really bad CRS, I'm lucky I can remember where I am.

Europe... Australia... Canada... Mexico... it's all foreign to me! LOL

I thought it was odd that the starting point for oil in the outcast was 1000cst oil, which is roughly 80wt associated shock oil. Crazy thick oil for shocks. Doesn't really give a user anywhere to go for adjustments. I'm running 60% stock/40% 2000wt associated in my outcast at the moment. The only benefit I can think running that thick of oil in a "stock" setup is that it's less prone to leak. Just would have been nice to have smaller or less holes in the pistons, then using a comparable 50wt oil, then the user can adjust. You also can't find stiffer springs than what's on the v2 outcast, so your stuck there too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back