Kraton Why baby Jesus why. I just wanna go fast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NastyNate

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
I'm bashing the Kraton very hard.

Waiting on parts to fix my mistress.

It is holding up sweet... I cant believe she loves getting railed this hard.

After double backflip, landed. Rough terrain.

She keeps popping out the passenger side dogbone.

No washers, droop screws set, bla bla. I am sending her hard though.

3.8 trenchers may be the issue. I got LPs coming but in the meantime these are the shoes I got.

Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• 20200314_173426.jpg
    20200314_173426.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 91
I'm bashing the Kraton very hard.

Waiting on parts to fix my mistress.

It is holding up sweet... I cant believe she loves getting railed this hard.

After double backflip, landed. Rough terrain.

She keeps popping out the passenger side dogbone.

No washers, droop screws set, bla bla. I am sending her hard though.

3.8 trenchers may be the issue. I got LPs coming but in the meantime these are the shoes I got.

Let me know your thoughts.
I've had that issue too often on my V4 Kraton and it finally happened again yesterday. I'm gonna install Hot Racing blocks and see if it helps.
For me it happens on stock Copperhead 2 tires and yesterday on standard Backflips.
Pillar ball pulls straight through the steering block for me. Easy fix but happens now too often and I'm also hoping for the solution. I expect the HR blocks will help as it's one of their better upgrades

Guys,

Running HR blocks, and M2C Ackerman plate.

I think I'll shave the arms to push the axle into the cup deeper.

IDFK
Arms are cheap! Give it a try and let us know how it works out for ya. ?

Ok.

Definitely RPM arms are the culprit. After using the SEARH button and researching this, the problem is the arms, ( they flex) and the trenchers I'm running - super heavy.

And I have lately been sending this thing ALOT farther, higher, ect, thanks to the inspiration from y'all ???

I know I know but trenchers is all I got right now, the new LP's will be here Monday.

So, what is the consensus? Throw the stock arms back on or throw on a new set of RPMs on? I have both.

I'm leaning towards back to stock...

I think RPM rears, and wing mount are the only products of theirs I will run.

Attachments

• 15842936291158717721389083628678.jpg
    15842936291158717721389083628678.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 35
I usually snap stock arms 5 min into jumping. Rpm arms and wing mount always ? I like the stock copperheads myself. Lots of grip and tons of air control with them.

Ok.

Definitely RPM arms are the culprit. After using the SEARH button and researching this, the problem is the arms, ( they flex) and the trenchers I'm running - super heavy.

And I have lately been sending this thing ALOT farther, higher, ect, thanks to the inspiration from y'all ???

I know I know but trenchers is all I got right now, the new LP's will be here Monday.

So, what is the consensus? Throw the stock arms back on or throw on a new set of RPMs on? I have both.

I'm leaning towards back to stock...

I think RPM rears, and wing mount are the only products of theirs I will run.
After a bit of time, the RPM arms stretch/wear at the hinge pins that allows for a bit of extra slop. On my outcast, I removed the washers/shims and shaved 1mm or so off the ends of the arms. Haven't had the bone pop out in a very long time.

6S with trencher 3.8's that are wrapped with kevlar cord, RPM on all 4 corners. Stock axle carriers with titanium ackerman bar and carrier tips.
2019-1110-Outcast-ScorpionAckermanPlateAndAxleCarrierPlate.jpg

2019-1227-Outcast-Max6-Body.jpg

This is the only situation where the rubbery RPM arms can cause grief. Try flipping sides with the arms, and continue to do it till they snap.

Having the same issue with the driveshaft coming out with stock arms. Gonna remove the washers and shims to see if that cures it. shaving the arms if that doesn't work. Good ideas guys!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back