Outcast Will 8000 mah basher pro batteries fit in an Outcast EXB RTR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I have three 8000 mah 4s basher pro batteries I want to use in the outcast 8s EXB RTR will they fit? I think they are 6&1/4 inch long

The manual should have the battery tray dimensions.

I will say my preference in the 8s rigs is smaller capacity batteries because they're heavier than hell to begin with.

The trays are adjustable so I would say they'd fit.

I use 8000 cnhl and they fit perfectly, previous RTR model, but I'd assume they are similar/same
20230818_232216.jpg

I use 8000 cnhl and they fit perfectly, previous RTR model, but I'd assume they are similar/same
View attachment 318934
I bought the truck and after shifting the battery boxes to the very back they just do fit. Truck drives good but needs adjustment. Extremely plush right out the box. No sway bars or sway bar links so it costs $70 to get them and that sucks! No droop screws either. Seems like the streering is pretty damn good for a RTR.

I bought the truck and after shifting the battery boxes to the very back they just do fit. Truck drives good but needs adjustment. Extremely plush right out the box. No sway bars or sway bar links so it costs $70 to get them and that sucks! No droop screws either. Seems like the streering is pretty damn good for a RTR.
Nice! Can't wait to get the Kraton. Keep us updated!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back