Big Rock Will the granite 3s freddyeddy bearing kit fit on the big rock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
So I order the wrong item on the bearing kit I thought it was for big rock so I was checking on the discretion between the big rock bearing and the granite they have same size on the kit..just to make sure on u guys suggestions..thanx..🙏🏼

6EB3C9D1-4419-485E-A376-138618432F0A.jpeg

Okay this is a good mesh?? That you guys think..

View attachment 218715
Ther should be a slight amount of slack in the gears. That pic is kinda dark, so I can't say for sure but it looks tight to me.
Close it up. Put a finger on the spur and try to rotate it back and forth without rotating the pinion( motor). You should hear a slight click before the pinion moves.

Ther should be a slight amount of slack in the gears. That pic is kinda dark, so I can't say for sure but it looks tight to me.
Close it up. Put a finger on the spur and try to rotate it back and forth without rotating the pinion( motor). You should hear a slight click before the pinion moves.
I did the paper method and I’ll take another one with more light on it…👌give me a few minutes..lol

Okay here is a better one the first one is the one u saying and the second one is the one I fix it..lol

B86CC249-2A7D-4F5D-9A76-A73090DF72C4.jpeg

C63D245A-25F4-44C5-8268-8741575823B6.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back