Mojave Will the Mojave 4s tires fit a 6s Senton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled this from Amain
Senton 6S Tires
Wheel bead diameter: 2.2/3.0" (56/76mm)​
Width: 1.7" (44mm)​
Wheel hex size: 17mm​
Overall diameter: 4.3" (108mm)​

Couldn't find any specs on the Mojave 4S tires (dBoots® FORTRESS™ LP tires) so I see the problem.

However, any tire with similar specs should "fit". Other options, you could contact Arrma and ask for the spec on the Mojave tires. Or call Proline/ Jconcepts/ etc and ask them if they have a tire.

Overall diameter of the Mojave 4s tires are 125mm.

Almost exactly the same diameter as the Proline MX28 MT tires, which are listed at 128mm. If 2.8 tires fit on the Senton, the Mojave's should fit too.

Edit: My MX28’s were worn down. I just put new ones on and they are slightly bigger than the Mojave tires

Last edited:
Almost exactly the same diameter as the Proline MX28 MT tires, which are listed at 128mm. If 2.8 tires fit on the Senton, the Mojave's should fit too.
I might just order a set and see. I want something that will fit without cutting the body but look and grab better than the old stock or buggy tires.

I might just order a set and see. I want something that will fit without cutting the body but look and grab better than the old stock or buggy tires.
I edited my reply. The Mojave tires are actually slightly shorter than MX 28s. Which is good, if you want them to fit without trimming the body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back