Granite Will this different input and main gear work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackhammer

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hey all.

Granite txt mega is what I have, with stock input gear and main gear in the rear diff.
It's this one...

The HD input isn't in stock anywhere and I wanna get back on the road. Can I replace it with this set?
Input gear...
Matching main gear...

I don't know what those are from. If they would fit, are the internals swappable? Of the main gear? Or would I have to buy those as well?

Hey all.

Granite txt mega is what I have, with stock input gear and main gear in the rear diff.
It's this one...

The HD input isn't in stock anywhere and I wanna get back on the road. Can I replace it with this set?
Input gear...
Matching main gear...

I don't know what those are from. If they would fit, are the internals swappable? Of the main gear? Or would I have to buy those as well?
Yes those will work. You’re better off buying from JRC a full diff though. Any of the V3 will be what you want. Even the new V3 Mega has upgraded diffs.

Yea, thankfully there is some in store though...but might not be for long, which is why I wanted opinions!

Yes those will work. You’re better off buying from JRC a full diff though. Any of the V3 will be what you want. Even the new V3 Mega has upgraded diffs.
Link to this full diff? I lost my granite 4x4 rear differentia yesterday... I googled and couldn’t find anything

Oh ok, that's what I ordered. I read the post as if there was a aftermarket differential from a JRC ???‍♂️? like the HR one.
Ohh well there are alternate Arrma cups that you can use the HR ring and pinion on. I have that setup in my Typhon 3S.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back