Vendetta Winter project ideas opinions please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
I'm considering a max 8 160a g2 2500 kv 40 spur 23 to 26 t pinion all mod 1 upgraded dri train and taller grp 17 mm for those that have done this it's my first speed car so what could I expect out of that I will be working out a little e tra whether in front with aluminum ium skid plate and a set of canard up front adjustable tail give me your thought experiences ect I want my first to have that fresh peach feel if you know what I'm talking about lol
I'm considering a max 8 160a g2 2500 kv 40 spur 23 to 26 t pinion all mod 1 upgraded dri train and taller grp 17 mm for those that have done this it's my first speed car so what could I expect out of that I will be working out a little e tra whether in front with aluminum ium skid plate and a set of canard up front adjustable tail give me your thought experiences ect I want my first to have that fresh peach feel if you know what I'm talking about lol
Extra weight sry for typo and la k of punctuation

I'm considering a max 8 160a g2, 2500 kv, 40 spur, 23 to 26 t pinion, all mod 1 upgraded drive train and taller grp wheels 17 mm hex.
For those that have done this, it's my first speed car so what could I expect out of that?
I will be working out a little e tra whether in front with aluminum ium skid plate and a set of canard up front adjustable tail.
Give me your thoughts, experiences etc please.
I want my first to have that fresh peach feel if you know what I'm talking about lol.

You are welcome.
I am no speedrunner, so I cannot help you with your question, but the grammar nazi in me, had to improve your post a bit :giggle:

Plan your weigh distribution accordingly with your build. This will be a very important factor in keeping it straight. Plus you will need to make a science of toeing and setting camber/caster of your wheels.
You can upgrade everything. Go overboard. Put the most obscene motor and esc you can find in there. But all that doesn't matter if you can't keep it accelerating straight. Follow @K-BASH. He's doing something very interesting right now with his speed run Vedetta.

Plan your weigh distribution accordingly with your build. This will be a very important factor in keeping it straight. Plus you will need to make a science of toeing and setting camber/caster of your wheels.
You can upgrade everything. Go overboard. Put the most obscene motor and esc you can find in there. But all that doesn't matter if you can't keep it accelerating straight. Follow @K-BASH. He's doing something very interesting right now with his speed run Vedetta.
I am finding out the hard way that camber and steering is extremely important when it comes to the Vendetta.
Most of the Vendetta records are held by our own K-BASH and vwturbowolf so if you want to know something they are the guys. I would recommend you read my thread since I have asked a lot of questions there and that should give you a purity clear idea of what you are getting into. I also recommend reading vwturbowolf's "150mph+ Vendetta build" thread.

It's dark when I leave for work an almost dark when I get home...try an get a vid of car this weekend before someone else does..wanna have 1st super stretched detta on YT😅😂😆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back