SOLD / FOUND WTB Senton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SARRT8

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Long shot but still looking for 6s Senton. Got cash or v1 Tallion in great shape I would trade or a Kyosho monster truck.
CF43589E-4E45-4174-BB83-9D9089E821CB.jpeg

It started out as the foxx it has 4 wheel steering brushless set up my trick RC lighting. Has orange led in headers so it looks like backfire flames.

F50841FF-1906-46D5-8CBC-F650FD80E943.jpeg

5CC7018F-E6EB-46C8-9C0D-2D48513DC9AA.jpeg

F683D240-124C-43A8-ACB1-FC0DD2AED360.jpeg

4BF28341-19F4-4316-8CB5-1036DD221288.jpeg

Long shot but still looking for 6s Senton. Got cash or v1 Tallion in great shape I would trade or a Kyosho monster truck. View attachment 141017
I have a 6s senton that I've been thinking of getting rid of. V1 I believe, red white and blue body. Ran it a few times and the blx 180 esc crapped out. Arrma sent me a new blx 185 for it and I've never installed. Just collecting dust. Located in lancaster pa. Let me know if your interested.

Got any pics and a price I sure would be interested.

To clarify:
"Ran it only a few times, as in you are the original owner?

@SARRT8 , not interested in purchasing just looking out for you and supporting the purchase.
If this is the original owner and has only been run a few times, I would jump on it. These do not last long. I'm familiar with V1 and is different from other versions but only subtle.

Yeah I'll try and get some pics of it later today, might not be able to until tomorrow though. Not really sure what it's worth. Gotta think about it a little.
To clarify:
"Ran it only a few times, as in you are the original owner?

@SARRT8 , not interested in purchasing just looking out for you and supporting the purchase.
If this is the original owner and has only been run a few times, I would jump on it. These do not last long. I'm familiar with V1 and is different from other versions but only subtle.
Yeah I'll try and get some pics of it later today, might not be able to until tomorrow though. Not really sure what it's worth. Gotta think about it a little.
I am original owner. Probably ran 6-8 battery cycles through it.

Long shot but still looking for 6s Senton. Got cash or v1 Tallion in great shape I would trade or a Kyosho monster truck. View attachment 141017
Hi,
I think I have what you are looking for. I have only run it a few times and it is beautiful. I even have a spare set of tires.
Is this the one you are looking for?

IMG_0150.jpg

Let me know if this is the one you need.

Attachments

• IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Looks great I like the green and black body better but definitely not a dealbreaker. Any pics with out the body and the bottom of the chassis? Prices?

BTW- That is the rare body for V1, the green body is V2 and more common.
Not many RWB bodies in good shape.

Looks great I like the green and black body better but definitely not a dealbreaker. Any pics with out the body and the bottom of the chassis? Prices?
Here are some more pics. Just a small scratch on the bottom of the chassis nothing major.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Wow looks great like new. What are you thinking for a price?

I am open to reasonable offers. I also have the first version Kraton as well. Same condition with two extra bodies.

Hi,
I think I have what you are looking for. I have only run it a few times and it is beautiful. I even have a spare set of tires.

Is this the one you are looking for?

View attachment 141971
Let me know if this is the one you need.
Nice looking. These are a blast to drive when you have room for full throttle runs.

I have a V2 that I drove this weekend. I just picked up a full set of arms in case they stop making them one day. The only tires I have found are stock. Seems like Proline has backed out of production on 17mm SCT tires and I have not heard great things about Duratrax on 6S.

Do you have any Tamiya Vehicles? I am willing to trade as well. I am a huge fan of those classic Tamiya Vehicles.

The green body he is referring to is this. These were v2 I believe. V3 had this green one. I have both. What’s good w that kyosho mt?
41649F41-5E52-4DA2-9DB6-17FBE8339676.jpeg
D05C8C95-244D-4D99-9F63-C258FF3A2568.jpeg
66066C79-D819-45B4-8217-F368AB89113F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back